Wastefall Interview Posted

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Good morning,

I just put the finishing touches on and posted my interview with Alex Katsiyannis, guitarist for Wastefall. Our conversation ranged far and wide, touching on everything from Greek culture to philosophy to a track-by-track analysis of the new Wastefall album Self Exile.

Check it out when you get a chance: www.notesfromtheotherside.com.

Next up on NFTOS: Olaf Thorsen from Vision Divine.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Bill

P.S. Oh, and be sure to visit the Photos section of the Notes site. Wastefall keyboard player Christos Kyrkilis was kind enough to e-mail me 10 photos of the band that I posted there.

Hey its alignment is a little bit too far to the left on my IE. I have to highlight it to read the first couple letters. Good interview though. And its great how excited they are to be playing at ProgPower.

Cheiron said:
Hey its alignment is a little bit too far to the left on my IE. I have to highlight it to read the first couple letters. Good interview though. And its great how excited they are to be playing at ProgPower.

Glad you liked it, Cheiron.

And thanks for the heads up on the IE issue. I'll have my webmaster take a look at the site to make sure something didn't get jumbled.

Bill

Hey Bill, I just got finished reading the whole Wastefall interview. It was amazing. It was probably the most intricate, and definitly interesting interview I have ever read in my life. I, as well as yourself, would also like talking to Wastefall about philosophical issues concerning the world today, and the world in the past. That would really be a blessing. This year at progpower I really look forwards to seeing you and meeting Wastefall if possible. I'm bringing my Greek friend Dimitri too, and he is really anxious to meet the whole band Wastefall, and get to know them if he can.
Thanks for doing the whole "notes from the other side" website and project in general. It's really great! and we all appreciate it very much.

Your brother in metal:headbang:
~Ben

Theandromedastrain said:
Hey Bill, I just got finished reading the whole Wastefall interview. It was amazing. It was probably the most intricate, and definitly interesting interview I have ever read in my life. I, as well as yourself, would also like talking to Wastefall about philosophical issues concerning the world today, and the world in the past. That would really be a blessing. This year at progpower I really look forwards to seeing you and meeting Wastefall if possible. I'm bringing my Greek friend Dimitri too, and he is really anxious to meet the whole band Wastefall, and get to know them if he can.
Thanks for doing the whole "notes from the other side" website and project in general. It's really great! and we all appreciate it very much.

Your brother in metal:headbang:
~Ben

Hi Ben. Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like the interview...and the Notes site. I'm having fun with it. So I hope others are, too. :)

See you at the show!

Bill