WASTEFALL NEW ALBUM!

anvdisp

New Metal Member
Jan 19, 2006
Wastefall's third album will be released in a month! :cool: It's called "Self Exile"
Hope it's cheap.!.!.!.!.!.! :rolleyes:

anvdisp said:
Wastefall's third album will be released in a month! :cool: It's called "Self Exile"
Hope it's cheap.!.!.!.!.!.! :rolleyes:
Great! My boyfriend and I were beginning to wonder if they were a real band. Hahaha! We couldn't find anything on them anywhere. Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough. Well, glad to hear they have an album coming out now.

BlackRoseMetalHeart said:
Great! My boyfriend and I were beginning to wonder if they were a real band. Hahaha! We couldn't find anything on them anywhere. Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough. Well, glad to hear they have an album coming out now.
Why, YES they ARE a real band, that REALLY does exist. Their album Soulrain 21, is the reason they are playnig Prog Power!

and they have an album before that titled "Fallen Stars and Rising Scars" which you can't find anywhere online unless you import it.

NEW WASTEFALL! This will be quite a treat! I hope we are able to find it before Progpower, though. They aren't the most easily obtainable of bands :(.

Hey guys! My name is Alex from Wastefall (guitars). Since you are a bit confused about the band let me enlighten you! The new album ''Self Exile'' will be realesed in early June (probably 06/06/06!:saint: ) through Sensory records therefore it will be easier for you to obtain it! You can obtain the previous albums through Laser's Edge or Sleaszy Rider Recs (www.sleaszyrider.com). Thank you very much for your interest and support! I can't wait for the progpower gig!:headbang: For more info check www.wastefall.com See you soon guys!

p.s Greece is a really tough country concerning the metal buisness and the metal music in general! So don't be surprised if you couldn't find the previous albums and stuff like that!

alex@wastefall said:
Hey guys! My name is Alex from Wastefall (guitars). Since you are a bit confused about the band let me enlighten you! The new album ''Self Exile'' will be realesed in early June (probably 06/06/06!:saint: ) through Sensory records therefore it will be easier for you to obtain it! You can obtain the previous albums through Laser's Edge or Sleaszy Rider Recs (www.sleaszyrider.com). Thank you very much for your interest and support! I can't wait for the progpower gig!:headbang: For more info check www.wastefall.com See you soon guys!

p.s Greece is a really tough country concerning the metal buisness and the metal music in general! So don't be surprised if you couldn't find the previous albums and stuff like that!

Hey Alex, thanks for keeping us up to date. I'm looking forward to seeing Wastefall more than
anyone at ProgPower. As to the new album, are there samples anywhere?

Troy the nomad said:
Hey Alex, thanks for keeping us up to date. I'm looking forward to seeing Wastefall more than
anyone at ProgPower. As to the new album, are there samples anywhere?

Thanks man! No, there are no samples yet. But you will find some soon on our site. :)

alex@wastefall said:

Hey Alex, i saw you guys a few years back at the Texas club in Athens(Pyras) you guys ROCK, the show was awesome, if i remember correctly you were on the bill with FRAGILE VASTNESS. Look forward to seeing you guys again and talking with you.

john

Pyramaze51 said:
Hey Alex, i saw you guys a few years back at the Texas club in Athens(Pyras) you guys ROCK, the show was awesome, if i remember correctly you were on the bill with FRAGILE VASTNESS. Look forward to seeing you guys again and talking with you.

john

Hey man,
I quite don't remember which show you are talking about. Rarely gigs take place in Texas since it is a pub. We've never played there.:) But I am really looking forawrd to seeing you. How the hell did you end up in Athens from Texas!!!:OMG:

alex@wastefall said:
Hey man,
I quite don't remember which show you are talking about. Rarely gigs take place in Texas since it is a pub. We've never played there.:) But I am really looking forawrd to seeing you. How the hell did you end up in Athens from Texas!!!:OMG:
Maybe it wan't the texas club, ouzo was in effect that nighto_O but i do remember that the band was Wastefall. How did i get to Athens from Texas??? By Plane of course just kidding, i was working for the Hellenic Air Force there, we were training some of the airmen at a training base in Kerata. It was a long 45 km drive everyday but it was fun. What day are you getting to Atlanta??? And where are you staying? Maybe we can hook up at the preparty or whenever you get there.

Pyramaze51 said:
Maybe it wan't the texas club, ouzo was in effect that nighto_O but i do remember that the band was Wastefall. How did i get to Athens from Texas??? By Plane of course just kidding, i was working for the Hellenic Air Force there, we were training some of the airmen at a training base in Kerata. It was a long 45 km drive everyday but it was fun. What day are you getting to Atlanta??? And where are you staying? Maybe we can hook up at the preparty or whenever you get there.

Air Force??? So , I'll never mess with you!:) We are arriving on the 14nth I think! So I will definetely see you at the pre party!Take care guys!!!!:headbang:

p.s OUZO RULES.:kickass:

Yo!

"Self Exile" is released on 6/6/06. We'll have an mp3 up on our site this week. We still have a handful of copies of "Soulrain 21" in stock. At the moment we are out of "Falling Stars" but we are in the process of doing a large restock with Sleaszy Rider so they should be here fairly soon.

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge/Sensory
www.lasercd.com

lasercd said:
Yo!

"Self Exile" is released on 6/6/06. We'll have an mp3 up on our site this week. We still have a handful of copies of "Soulrain 21" in stock. At the moment we are out of "Falling Stars" but we are in the process of doing a large restock with Sleaszy Rider so they should be here fairly soon.

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge/Sensory
www.lasercd.com

Thanks for the update Ken; looking forward to hearing the samples.