weather

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
I dont believe Im the only idiot here at work, all 52 security people called off or were told to stay home due to the weather (pussys)...5 inchs:devil:J&J closed all there N.J. and PA sites.. wimps:mad:

I know how you feel Bob. A few weeks ago we got a light dusting here in Atlanta and I plus our warehouse personnel and drivers were the only ones that made it in and I live a good hour away from the office.

Some times it sucks being responsible!:kickass:

I love it , it means you have 1 less day of Vacation then me. Im saving my 4 weeks to go back to Naples Italy, I was home ported there in the navy 2 yrs out of the 4 yrs that I was in... from 1973-1977.:kickass: i will only take 2 weeks of it....

Cute, Ill retire in 3 years at 60. (and how many more yrs do you have??)LOL:D:lol:(If I keep buying Cds It might be a year later or so)

Bob, I've got a brother-in-law in the Navy and he's currently stationed back in Tokyo, Japan. We are trying to plan a visit next year.

I figure I'll probably die at my work desk one day, I sure don't see being able to retire in this lifetime!:(

Cute, Ill retire in 3 years at 60. (and how many more yrs do you have??)LOL:D:lol:(If I keep buying Cds It might be a year later or so)

I'm not sure where you're going with this response since I'll take my extra 12 years of youth over your retirement....

How's the back and knees feel? LOL

Between my At&T yrs (22) and Met-Life Yrs(12) I was smart enuff for get into 401K s from both companys..... Plus my Severance from both, Plus my wifes 20 yrs with AT&T and her severance, we should mange pretty well, Our pensions alone will due nicely , so We dont have to touch the other stuff..Thats why I drilled my 3 kids to get into a 401K asap........