Wed Karaoke just got even better...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
It seems some of the bands are eager to get in early. There is a good chance you will see the following at the party:

Circus Maximus
Leatherwolf
Mercenary
Pyramaze
Vision Divine
Evergrey

Mr. Circus Maximus has already threatened me with a Mr. Big tune. lol...

I'm with you BlackendDawn... I don't arrive until Thursday either... who knew Karaoke could posssibly turn into such a big event...

Now if GLENN will get up there and do his best Jimmy Buffett, with LANCE KING, and TOM ENGLUND, and MIKE from CIRCUS MAXIMUS, now that would be awesome.

Bear said:
Who remembers PPUSA 1.0 when Russell Allen got up and sang!! Classic PPUSA moment right there :kickass:

:worship: Troy still talks about that, what a lineup of karaoke singers!:headbang: Russel Allen is the shit! and Etheria did some Queensryche, it could've been Geoff Tate singing (I'm still waiting for their upcoming cd I bought that year):Smug:

Sounds like a plan change is in order! We've been coming in on Wednesday the past few years but were going to skip it this time...I don't think he can resist.:devil:

I usually come in on Thursday, but I thought I'd give myself one more vacation day this year. Now I'm glad I did! There's never a dull moment at karaoke, and this will definitely insure it.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al