Welcome to Rockville Festival - Godsmack and others!

I like some of the bands on the bill. Are you looking for any other bands esp. newer bands? Nothing wrong with liking a variety of metal, hard rock, rock, punk, etc.

I always felt like this sort of music was pretty much targeted towards people who don't know any better.

Which is, as another poster put it, pretty much nobody on these boards; regardless of how baffling some of their tastes are at times.

I always felt like this sort of music was pretty much targeted towards people who don't know any better.

Which is, as another poster put it, pretty much nobody on these boards; regardless of how baffling some of their tastes are at times.

Oh come on now, I think at least some people here like some Godsmack songs. :Smug: Its just nice to get some kinda rock/metal concert here in Jacksonville...it doesn't happen often around here. They could have picked a better day than a Sunday and Mothers day on top of that. If I went to this my wife would be pissed.

all the bad radio bands in one spot. If only Little Boy had not already been dropped.

It was the code name of one of the atomic bombs dropped on Japan during World War II.

Now I get it! I'm a little slow, but I'm making progress. :loco: My mind was thinking of a band called Little Boy that had been dropped from the lineup roster. I just didn't know who in the hell Little Boy was! :lol:

~Brian~