WE'RE SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it would more than likely be because he needs to build up campaign finances. Those checks don't write themselves:)

/Not impressed with a single candidate from either side.

Ditto-Nobody has me excited about 08. I am not sure if it is because it is 07 or because they all are underwhelming. Maybe both.

Yeah, I reiterate the same shit. Who da fuck is Ron Paul anyway? I never heard of him before.

If he's the voice of reason in the GOP, of course he's got no chance.

Pat Buchanan was the best speaker (and candidate) for several election cycles, but nobody wanted to touch him. Same with Alan Keyes, my favourite homedog. He was hands down the best speaker and most sensible candidate in 2000. But, he's too conservative and too black.

Jurched

I've never liked Buchanan...he's way too dry. Alan Keyes was awesome, moshing it up...but being cool is Kryptonite to Presidential candidates. It's horseshit, but true.

Except for Thompson...I'll vote for him if he runs...he whips the shit out of any of the Dummycrat candidates...

If I could get in on the write-in ballot across the country, I run...but the laws were all written by the two-party puppet system...they don't like competition.

and RuRonPaul...man, that guy is toast.

i love him on 'Law & Order.'

I am not a huge TV watcher but, Law & Order used to be one of my favorite shows. Now, if the story isn't molded to paint conservatives poorly. There is a sniping comment or two tossed in there for one of the characters. It's too bad they are ruined a really good show by politicizing it.

I am not a huge TV watcher but, Law & Order used to be one of my favorite shows. Now, if the story isn't molded to paint conservatives poorly. There is a sniping comment or two tossed in there for one of the characters. It's too bad they are ruined a really good show by politicizing it.

agreed.

Yeah man did you see him in Baby’s Day Out? He definitely belongs in the White House. ..we are saved. :lol:

No. Never wanted to watch Baby's Day Out.

Until now.

I think it must be like Ronald Reagan's film, Bedtime for Bonzo! I guess working with a chimp preluded his splendid career in California politics.

So, Thompson's work with an infant in Baby's Day Out must have gotten him ready for running Washington!

Jurched

No. Never wanted to watch Baby's Day Out.

Until now.

I think it must be like Ronald Reagan's film, Bedtime for Bonzo! I guess working with a chimp preluded his splendid career in California politics.

So, Thompson's work with an infant in Baby's Day Out must have gotten him ready for running Washington!

Jurched

true dat.
:lol:

Yeah man did you see him in Baby’s Day Out? He definitely belongs in the White House. ..we are saved. :lol:

The truly terrible thing is that I saw this movie in the theaters while on a first date...she picked it...I think she just wanted to see if I would balk....hehehe....I put up with it long enough to hit it...lol...

back on topic...yeah, man. Who the hell would ever think an ACTOR could be President...I mean, Jeesh!

I'm still waiting for the constitution to be changed so Arnold can run!

The truly terrible thing is that I saw this movie in the theaters while on a first date...she picked it...I think she just wanted to see if I would balk....hehehe....I put up with it long enough to hit it...lol...

back on topic...yeah, man. Who the hell would ever think an ACTOR could be President...I mean, Jeesh!

I'm still waiting for the constitution to be changed so Arnold can run!

Hell ya if Arnold was president we would be taking a step in the right direction that mother fucker's got true grit......

Hell ya if Arnold was president we would be taking a step in the right direction that mother fucker's got true grit......

Arnie is doing all he can to handle that cesspool he's in charge of over on the West coast.

we're thinking somebody more in line with the OTHER actor that made president... :worship:

his efforts to run wwere pretty half assed which makes you wonder how much he really wanted it. pretty big job for someone with little interest.

his efforts to run wwere pretty half assed which makes you wonder how much he really wanted it. pretty big job for someone with little interest.

i cant disagree. he had amazing momentum before he even put his hat in the ring. had he put even a half-effort into his campaigning he could have rode it to the top. as it was, it looks like he just wanted to 'coast' and it cost him.

Fred knew how to run a mean and lean campaign. He did it twice for the senate, right?

It wasn't particularly fair for him, either. I mean, remember all that hype about him entering the race last summer? The media was agog at the idea, and just talking about "will Fred run?" overshadowed all the candidates who were actually running! Imagine the sort of pressure he was getting behind the scenes! It built so strong and so high, I think he entered the race just to get the weight off his back.

And then the pressure subsided, everyone heaved a breath, and forgot ol' Fred, who was probably the best shot conservatives had for a straight-up party nomination. Oh well, that just leaves Ron Paul to get to the national convention and duke it with the others out on the floor.

Jurched

Fred knew how to run a mean and lean campaign. He did it twice for the senate, right?

It wasn't particularly fair for him, either. I mean, remember all that hype about him entering the race last summer? The media was agog at the idea, and just talking about "will Fred run?" overshadowed all the candidates who were actually running! Imagine the sort of pressure he was getting behind the scenes! It built so strong and so high, I think he entered the race just to get the weight off his back.

And then the pressure subsided, everyone heaved a breath, and forgot ol' Fred, who was probably the best shot conservatives had for a straight-up party nomination. Oh well, that just leaves Ron Paul to get to the national convention and be laughed at by the others out on the floor.

Jurched

fixed.
:p