What are you Reading

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Books on Prog...or Rock in General;

Im reading now"

2007 Book on ASIA....""Heat Of The Moment"" The Official book of the History Of Asia.....

Actually I'm about to start Chuck Klosterman's "Fargo Rock City: A Heavy Metal Odyssey in Rural North Dakota". I've heard mixed reviews but my friend who does music journalism insists it's a great book. Never read anything by the guy.

If you want to read a great book - pick up Bill Bruford's autobiography. He has a great sense of humor, dishes a lot of inside dirt, and presents a lot of insight into the music business and what it is to be a musician.

You will really enjoy it.

I second Ken's recommendation, that Bruford book is great, he's very literate and witty. The chapter titles are common interview questions he gets like "What's it's like working with Robert Fripp?" :lol:

If you want to read a great book - pick up Bill Bruford's autobiography. He has a great sense of humor, dishes a lot of inside dirt, and presents a lot of insight into the music business and what it is to be a musician.

You will really enjoy it.

Sorry,Love stories dont count:lol::lol::):D:wave::Spin:

Ok, you sold me Ken.
I have been debating getting this book for awhile & just ordered it.
Thanks!

Well I finished Fargo Rock City (it was short) and for those concerned, I don't recommend it unless you wanna read 250 pages of somebody bitching about how he misses glam rock. Ugh.