What do you do/what do you want to do?

I work at an Airborn Express/DHL Wharehouse, loading and unloading trucks and shipping packages out to different destinations and what not. In my free time, i work on my music with the 2 band members I have, and I plan to make it HUGE in the Metal world.

I currently am a "pony handler." Which means I make ponies walk around a trail all day with little kids on them. I hate kids... I plan on going in to some sort of profession involving computer programming. If writing brought in any money I'd look into becoming some sort of journalist or something. Which I will probably do anyways just to make my english teacher shut up.

I am graduating in December with a BA in Guitar Performance (all classical-like) and I have a job teaching guitar a few days a week at a local music store (about 30 students, trying to get more days). I also am about to apply for some freelance guitar transcription work with Hal Leonard, so here's to increasing my income without having to get another non-music job! I'm also in a band which I consider my "job that doesn't pay anything." :loco:

What I WANT to be doing? Well that would be releasing albums and touring the world as one of the greatest guitarists (oh hell, make it musicians) of all time. I'm not quite there yet. But a few people in Madison, Wisconsin seem to think I'm pretty good. :erk: I have big plans for myself but we'll see how that all goes. Step 1 is a Mirror Black album SOMEtime this year. *crosses fingers*

I"m gigging this summer...starting fall I will be a music teacher (hopefully...in a middle school band program...or high school)

The Moth God said:
I work at an Airborn Express/DHL Wharehouse, loading and unloading trucks and shipping packages out to different destinations and what not. In my free time, i work on my music with the 2 band members I have, and I plan to make it HUGE in the Metal world.

My latest order from The End just passed through the Fresno DHL yesterday on its way to me in Sunnyvale. Now I know who to blame for it not arriving today :loco:

I am an IT guy currently looking for a new employer after I was laid off my last job with a software company during a merger. So I am now milking my unemployment insurance while I pick up a few extra certifications.

Im going for my business managment and e-commerce degree right now. Im an assistant manager at a billiard hall at the moment, and.. well.. my job future pretty much consists of number crunching... yay. :Smug:

demotivators_1843_14133344