what do you do?

in2thenight

black halo
Oct 28, 2001
Surrey, UK
just a (fairly pointless) thread for everyone...

who's at school/college/university? what are you studying etc?
if you are employed, where do you work?
and if you do none of the above...what do you do all day?!?!

What do I do?

I work as a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and an IT networking firm manager during the day.

I assist in the family unit at night and on weekends (well, the cell phone has made that a 24 hour job :D ).

I attempt to have fun with life no matter what I am doing.

I grow older every moment.

I'm a student at University of Technology, my major is paper technology (or better will be) and I'm going to also read programming.
At the moment I'm working in a pulp factory...

Im finishing my 2nd year in college, taking a Computer Science major, which seems to be getting harder all the time, and sucks. I'm going to continue in the states though, either in St. Louis or Tennessee.

I'm a computer programmer, currently sitting around home as I was made redundant at christmas :(

I fill my time in here at UM, looking for jobs, and teaching myself some more programming skills.

Oh, and playing guitar :D

Student at Hunter College in New York City, A Berklee dropout, who teaches guitar for spare money. I play guitar in my band "Relayer" a fusion/hard rock prog type thing heheh.]

Btw, blakmetalemp, ur avatar rocks! I LOVE BUCKETHEAD!

nevershine: If it doesn't sell, we'll start doing pop... :D

I'm currently accomplishing my civil servise (an alternative to our mandatory military service. Yeah, I'm a hippie!)

I'll be starting in the Tampere University Of Technology (the same where DotNoir goes) this autumn studying technical physics.

On the side I mainly play guitar.

I'm studying English (writing more than literature) at University.
I work in a Dr's office, a pet food store, and a community centre teaching tai chi. I also write for a couple of small alternative papers.
In the unpaid category, I host a radio show too.
Oh, and I'm a musician who has retired to living room performances only. (The cats make a great audience.)