What PPX band are you most excited about seeing

GoRillaBoy76

you can call me RRrrr!!
Aug 22, 2008
For me it would have to be Sabatan. Seeing that I am a power metalhead and a History major. I am also stoked now about seeing Cage have liked them for a while. Never seen Brainstorm and they rock so that should be cool. I have seen PF CM PM before but i dont think i can ever see them enough.

Hmmmmm....

I'm really looking forward to...

1. D:S:O
2. Sabaton
3. Circus Maximus
4. Orphaned Land
5. Whoever's going to replace Vanden Plas

Now, I'm really looking forward to Cage as well, bur have seen them before so they didn't make the top 5.

Tough one, as I've seen almost every band before and there's a lot of faves reappearing this year-Pagan's Mind are pros to the n'th degree, Orphaned Land were simply amazing when they appeared before, Brainstorm are a longtime fave, but I've never seen Sabaton so for that reason I think I'm looking forward to them the most. I've seen Cage as well and they are going to tear it up coming out of the gate. I've never seen FW but the early stuff is my favorite and without Aresti or John Arch I have a feeling their set will consist heavily of the later stuff, not that that's bad, I like some of it, but I love the early, more power-oriented era better.

In this order:

1. Sabaton
1. Sabaton
1. Sabaton
1. Sabaton

Is there anybody else? :lol: :lol:

Seriously....

Sabaton
Pagan's Mind
Primal Fear
Brainstorm
Mindflow
Royal Hunt
Circus Maximus

Vanden Plas would have been near the top of my list had they played. :cry:

Future's End is another one that I'm hoping will put on a good show.

Even with the schedule changes - it will be a kick ass show.