What should I listen to next????

Jammy and good. Even better because I have it and you don't.

May a Big Matza Ball cruch you on the way to your car.....:D:bah::mad:

May a Giant Gefilte Fish Attack you while you have your Headphones on Listening to all those cds ....

Redemption is great. Neil's production brings a lot of energy. I think its the heaviest, most immediate sounding Redemption album but its still clearly Nick's vision. In other words it sounds like Redemption but with a little kick in the ass.
If you had to compare their new one to one of their earlier discs, which one would it be? I hope being the most immediate doesn't mean they've toned down on the prog and upped their metal side...

I look forward to hearing it.

If you had to compare their new one to one of their earlier discs, which one would it be? I hope being the most immediate doesn't mean they've toned down on the prog and upped their metal side...

I look forward to hearing it.

I wouldn't compare it to any of the previous albums but it clearly sounds like Redemption. It just has better production and more closely in line with what I'm guessing Nick envisioned for the band's sound (not that I can speak for him).

Just heard some samples of the new White Willow! ~ :Smokin:
(Another one to add to my list!)

What are your early impressions of the new Voyager? Looking forward to that one!!!

Bet you don't have the new Anubis Gate yet!

:D