Which song would you like to see Power Quest performing live?

While I'm definitely not going to be able to attend shows, I certainly hope that Better Days and Crunching the Numbers become staple setlist songs! Crunching the Numbers might be a bit harder for some people to digest, but I definitely think Better Days has potential to be an excellent live track :D

Ahh! Somebody better be taking quality footage for me!

We will do our best to get some clips dude.

It's quite interesting choosing the set list as there are a number of factors to consider....and we don't want to do a "tribute" set to the previous line up by playing everything that was played back then either.

Oh of course, but I meant to put the burden of filming on the audience, not you guys! :lol: Totally understand the "tribute" talk. Blood Alliance needs to be pushed as much as it can.

Hmm... seeing as I'm not sure how many staple songs there's likely to be (if any) I could name loads! But instead out of the songs that I'm 50 50 about them making setlists, I'll say "Better Days" as a song from Blood Alliance and "Temple of Fire" for a back catologue song.

Given the situation that Steve was in a while back when Alessio and co. left the band and he was considering whether to carry on the band or pack it in, maybe Follow Your Heart would be an appropriate choice?

Since this sorta shifted to a "current setlist" wish thread, I'd like to see this setlist. :)

Battle Stations
Blood Alliance
Rising Anew
Far Away
Survive
Another World
Only In My Dreams
Sacrifice
Better Days
Temple Of Fire
Crunching The Numbers
City Of Lies (without the Power Quest piano outro)
Never Again

As an encore I'd like to see Steve pick up the guitar and play Distant Lands and then go right into Immortal Plains and then finish the set with Glorious and play the piano outro to Power Quest. :)

Encore:
Distant Lands/Immortal Plains
Glorious (with the Power Quest piano outro)

I've emphasized the use of mostly songs from Blood Alliance with a little special treat of songs that can fit the setlist I think. :)

I know this setlist is a bit long chiming in at around 1hr and 30 minutes which is a bit much but believe me, it was hard eliminating alot of my favourite songs. :erk:

Since this sorta shifted to a "current setlist" wish thread, I'd like to see this setlist. :)

Battle Stations
Blood Alliance
Rising Anew
Far Away
Survive
Another World
Only In My Dreams
Sacrifice
Better Days
Temple Of Fire
Crunching The Numbers
City Of Lies (without the Power Quest piano outro)
Never Again

As an encore I'd like to see Steve pick up the guitar and play Distant Lands and then go right into Immortal Plains and then finish the set with Glorious and play the piano outro to Power Quest. :)

Encore:
Distant Lands/Immortal Plains
Glorious (with the Power Quest piano outro)

I've emphasized the use of mostly songs from Blood Alliance with a little special treat of songs that can fit the setlist I think. :)

I know this setlist is a bit long chiming in at around 1hr and 30 minutes which is a bit much but believe me, it was hard eliminating alot of my favourite songs. :erk:
it did kind of shift to a current setlist wish thread, though this wasn't my intention when I made the thread.

that setlist that you just mentioned looks quite appropriate, the order would work well live I think. perhaps Steve and the rest of the band will consider using that setlist in their live shows in the future. who knows.

I think the song Better Days will be a favorite live.

Agree with 1928 - Better days and Crunching!

hahaha, I kind of forgot to say which songs I think would be good live. well, since it's Chity on vocals now it would be pretty different live. so with his voice I think that songs like The Message and Magic Never Dies would be nice to see live. the whole of Blood Alliance, as well. he did a great job after all and nobody has ever seen songs from the new album performed live yet(i may be wrong though....maybe there have been some gigs with him by now).

Did you buy the Japanese import of Blood Alliance, Noam?

Well, if we're talking oldies and goldies, I'd like to hear "Galaxies Unknown", if nothing else for the sheer awesomeness of being the one who pelts the moist towelette drumwards after the song. :lol: