writing on inside of Viva Emptiness..

bless! My Viva Emptiness was not in a transparent box, so I haven't seen any jizz dialogue until you mentioned it!

By the way, to the answer: jizz is a vulgar slang word, a variant of "jism," which can be also called "jissom"... well, all of this is slang for "semen." how couldn't you have heard of it before??? lol

Eh? NightSilentWater never said that he didn't know what jizz means...

It's an icq conversation and it just presents the vagueness of the whole album (theme-wise)...Jonas said so in an interview I think.
There was a topic on the Katatonia board just a while ago,maybe Biddinger's link leads there if it would just work.

Well I think that Tonight's Decision and Last Fair Deal Gone Down had more of their unique style but they've definitely evolved from that with Viva Emptiness. It's a lot heavier. So the sadness in their music has kinda got a sharp edge to it with VE.

Whoa! My VE was also in a black tray so I never noticed. That's a really weird thing to put there...very weird...I guess if it's to comment on the vagueness of the whole album then it kinda makes sense.