WTF, is this! A fan kissing Alexi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystique1721 said:
ok, just by the way this is written, i feel as if GrimReaper is trying to pretend to be some fangirl and he/she (most likely a he) is trying
to piss us off. i mean, honestly, who writes like, "I was sooo fuckin pissed and jealous...everything fell apart!"

this sounds like some scripted soap opera. please, if this is all bullshit and you're pretending to act like this, just stop. :puke:
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Mystique1721 said:
ok, just by the way this is written, i feel as if GrimReaper is trying to pretend to be some fangirl and he/she (most likely a he) is trying
to piss us off. i mean, honestly, who writes like, "I was sooo fuckin pissed and jealous...everything fell apart!"

this sounds like some scripted soap opera. please, if this is all bullshit and you're pretending to act like this, just stop. :puke:

I'm starting to believe that's true. No self-respecting woman would be THAT pissed about a man she's never even met kissing a girl she doesn't even know.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I'm starting to believe that's true. No self-respecting woman would be THAT pissed about a man she's never even met kissing a girl she doesn't even know.

That depends...if shes like 14 well there you go ^^

fuck I feel the same as GrimReaper666 and well its hard to see someone that is is the same position as you getting the thing you want the most in the world

@GrimReaper666 let's go kill this bitch and then we can both hug Allu !!!! ;)

jmbullet said:
fuck I feel the same as GrimReaper666 and well its hard to see someone that is is the same position as you getting the thing you want the most in the world

@GrimReaper666 let's go kill this bitch and then we can both hug Allu !!!! ;)

....Jesus Christ

shut_the_fuck_up.bmp

-[chop]- said:
That depends...if shes like 14 well there you go ^^

Not necessarily, I saw this 40-something year old lady on a talk show with an obsession with Tommy Lee that was just as bad if not worse... and then when the American Idols were in town a few weeks ago, the news showed these 50-year old ladies standing outside the arena along with all the teen girls holding posters and screaming for the guys to come out..... So, it can be any age really, not just 14.

oceanqueen44 said:
Not necessarily, I saw this 40-something year old lady on a talk show with an obsession with Tommy Lee that was just as bad if not worse... and then when the American Idols were in town a few weeks ago, the news showed these 50-year old ladies standing outside the arena along with all the teen girls holding posters and screaming for the guys to come out..... So, it can be any age really, not just 14.

Eeew..oh i see..there are so many more out there...even 50-year old ladies

:puke:

ts your probably some fat ass ugly chic that cant get a bf so go fucking keep eating mcdonalds you fat fucking pig you dont have boobs you have man titties

Status
Not open for further replies.