xi corset photo(s)? - GROUP PIX ADDED 1/15/11

I emailed Allen a few weeks ago and explained that Jen was going to kick both his and my ass if that wasn't posted soon.

Perhaps Esa can light a fire under his ass better than I could.

Glad to know i didn't miss it- the last i remember of that night was Su screaming "if u havent got cleavage, u need to get lost now" (or words to that effect...!), so looking fwd to how it turned out-will keep checkin':headbang:

Here's Esa's unofficial photo:

corset-unofficial-1.jpg

And here's a sample of Allen's - I affectionately call it "Glenn's Bitches" :lol: Everyone (except Jaime) works for G.

ppusaladiesa.jpg

After all of the pain I went through wearing that damned corset (NEVER again!), I'm anxious to see all pix, too!

~Jen

After all of the pain I went through wearing that damned corset (NEVER again!)

~Jen

LOL! I felt similarly. The bottom of my corset rubbed me raw in places on my hips (damn weight gain!) and I wussed out after Tyr's set and swapped my corset for a much more comfortable t-shirt. Which resulted in Zod giving me a hard time. :lol:

LOL! I felt similarly. The bottom of my corset rubbed me raw in places on my hips (damn weight gain!) and I wussed out after Tyr's set and swapped my corset for a much more comfortable t-shirt. Which resulted in Zod giving me a hard time. :lol:

It was my first time ever wearing a corset, and I honestly don't see how you wonderful ladies do it each year! Regardless, each of you has my respect. :headbang: Although, I'm pretty sure it didn't help my comfort level that I was selling t-shirts in my corset - constantly bending down, etc.

~Jen

It was my first time ever wearing a corset, and I honestly don't see how you wonderful ladies do it each year! Regardless, each of you has my respect. :headbang: Although, I'm pretty sure it didn't help my comfort level that I was selling t-shirts in my corset - constantly bending down, etc.

~Jen

You gotta bend at the knees. :D

The first time I wore one out to a show was BWBK in 2003. Alicia and I went out to Cleveland in her zippy little Z3, which is quite low to the ground. Getting in and out of that car while fully strapped into a corset was a challenge, let me tell you. I couldn't even get up from a sitting position on the steps without a hand. (Worth it, though - that was a highly entertaining night.)

Also, does that mean I'm *not* one of Glenn's bitches? :Smokedev:

Glad to know i didn't miss it- the last i remember of that night was Su screaming "if u havent got cleavage, u need to get lost now" (or words to that effect...!), so looking fwd to how it turned out-will keep checkin':headbang:
that is a FAR nicer, PG-rated version of what i said, but yes, to that affect ;)

Maybe the Good Reverend Su should light the aforementioned fire under the aforementioned ass.
i shall do so :)

~Jen
it's cuz you didn't have me lacing you in ;) The Su makes sure all her women are comfortable and taken care of

Wish I was taller! (I'm the floating head-top right haha!)

As a representative of the "Under 5'7" Men Club of the Southeastern United States, LLC" I would like to state that we, collectively, are quite happy with the height that you have.