YEEEAAAHHH! Party at my place!

metal71

Jul 19, 2002
Las Vegas
www.lasvegasmetal.com
F#%&ing A!!!!

"I'd like to start by saying 'thanks' to all the little people.... you know who you are!"

I just noticed under my avatar that I am now a SENIOR MEMBER of this forum board. Hold the applause, please - we're already doing enough celebrating as it is. It's been a long, tough road to get to where I am today as a new addition to the SENIOR MEMBER club, but looking back on my journey, I can say without pause it was all worth it. For those still striving to attain this vaunted level of excellence, all I can say is, hang in there! I'm rootin' for you...

:headbang:

metal71 said:
F#%&ing A!!!!

"I'd like to start by saying 'thanks' to all the little people.... you know who you are!"

I just noticed under my avatar that I am now a SENIOR MEMBER of this forum board. Hold the applause, please - we're already doing enough celebrating as it is. It's been a long, tough road to get to where I am today as a new addition to the SENIOR MEMBER club, but looking back on my journey, I can say without pause it was all worth it. For those still striving to attain this vaunted level of excellence, all I can say is, hang in there! I'm rootin' for you...

:headbang:

Absolutely no offense or anything at all meant, but bragging and being so proud about the number of posts you have at an internet metal forum is the saddest thing I can imagine, much sadder than bragging about your level 25 elf in World of Warcraft.

Bryan316 said:
Yo, 71, I'm coming over to help you PAAAR-TAAAY!!! Really! I am! We better meet up at the Hard Rock or something. It'll be METAL...

Mattias, stop being a complete douchebag.

Only if you stop being in bands with gay, recycled logos. That's the entire reason I'm behaving this way.

Bryan316 said:
I have a belief that you were a douchebag faaaaar before you saw my band's logo.

No. I was a nice, decent, hard working person until I saw that crap. Now I can't stop being rude and annoying. Your stupid logo... GOD I hate it so much. Take it away!

Mattias of the Night said:
Take it away!
dear mr. troll sir,

will you be my special internet friend? even though you have mercilessly revealed the deep dark bedroom secrets of my favorite blind friend, i still have a burning desire to stick my tongue in your ear.

therefore, i wish to help you.

if you click on user cunt profile - carefully disguised as user cp along the little navigation tab bar two lines below the breadcrumb trail at the top of your screen - you will see an ugly ass red and orange screen that looks like a homoerotic power metal song listing on a cd sleeve. realizing your proclivity for downloading, i accept that you can not comprehend the reference. please use your amazing troll powers.

on the ugly screen you will see a left side navigation menu. one of the links in there is called "edit options". click on that. when the screen appears, scroll down until you can't see the section absurdly titled visible post elements in blue on black done by a dumb fucking american cunt with no sense of beauty or usability or irony for making the visible section nearing invisible.

you will see three options:
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)

uncheck them all and you will never again be bothered with ugly ass band logos, dumb fucking idiotic signatures that morons find clever (no slight intended at your most glorious signature), skanky metal cunts who think they are hot, or pictures of bearded southern red necked americans shredding on the cowbell of metal.

there is no option to turn off the smilies that people put into their messages when they are trying to being funny but aren't. lololololololol. i hope that was enough for you.

i hope this helps you. have a wonderful swedish night in sweden town, and please - keep the humor flowing.

i will be here to help forever. next week's lesson will be on how to downgrade your humor to the point that prog metal fags and cunts understand it.

joe

Very well. As you can see, my wonderful band's logo will stay bright, clear, and visible, so that you may remain the astounding asshole that you are. Because we sure wouldn't want you to shut yer fuckin mouth, now would we?

I knew you'd see things my way.

Metal71, I once again congratulate you, and remember, you gotta meet me at the Hard Rock Cafe so I can buy you a congratulatory Waborita!