Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Hey Ken, are you going to be bringing this in?

Headspace, the band around keyboardist Adam Wakeman (Ozzy Osbourne) - son of the keyboard legend Rick Wakeman (Yes) - singer Damian Wilson (Threshold), bassist Lee Pomeroy (Steve Hackett), guitarist Pete Rinaldi and drummer Richard Brook, will release their debut album "I Am Anonymous" on May 21st 2012 via InsideOut Music/ EMI.

I sure hope so.

Tito

Tito:

We stock all Inside Out releases. I came close to releasing this album. Been living with it for almost a year. Great stuff.

Ken

Tito:

We stock all Inside Out releases. I came close to releasing this album. Been living with it for almost a year. Great stuff.

Ken

Awesome. I must be living under a rock, because I just found out about the full length. I suppose then that you will be bringing in AFFECTOR's debut album, "Harmagedon" (with Mike LePond and Ted Leonard) around the same time?

Ahhh... of course you are! :loco:

Sorry about you not getting the deal for your label, that stinks. Seems like I/O is making a little bit of a comeback.

Thanks!

Will you be Stocking the previous 5 cds from (Citizen Cain ???)

"""""""""""Please................

Ken,

Thanks for restocking the new It Bites--
will you be getting the new Morse/Portnoy/George Cover2Cover cd?

John

John:

I'll probably get a handful. No disrespect but is this something you really want to spend money on?

Ken

Classic. I wish I had a little guy on my shoulder telling me not to buy so much crap. If you could only turn a dime on something like this Ken, it would be the perfect business model. All about the benjamins. Itunes made a fortune selling BS to the sheep. Glad you have a little higher standard. Peace.