Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Normal for this time of year. Beardfish and Kaipa imminent.

Looking forward to Beardfish. Didn't even know a new one was coming out til the other day. :worship:

Any chance you may be getting the new Threshold ahead of the US release date?

Darn. :(

Oh well, I was just hoping cuz I know sometime you get things in before street date. No biggie.

A few days ahead is still good. :)

I wouldn't want an import anyway as the US version has a bonus track.

What about the Definitive Editions of their back catalogue that Nuclear Blast plan on releasing? Will you carry them?

Excellent. :headbang:

Not that I really need to replace my Threshold, but since they're one of my Top 3 bands, the urge to be completist is very strong. :loco:

Ken,
Are you going to stock the new Quaterna Requiem - O Arquiteto (The Architect)?

Hmmmmm...I'll see what's up with that.

I'm sitting on copies of Beardfish, Kaipa, and Stealing Axion - none of which I can sell before Thursday. Sitting on copies of Hearts Of Cygnus which I can't sell until the 28th. This sux.

Hey Ken,

Will you be stocking the new To-Mera 'Exile'?

It wouldn't normally be on my radar, but the rave reviews are beginning to mount and I have thought of taking the plunge on this band before.

Thanks
Kevin

Must be advanced copy listening.

I'll keep an eye on the sight though.

Now for the eternal question. Any update on when you'll receive those new Anglagard cds?

Thanks

Ken, you had mentioned you were going to try and bring in new Frequency Drift. The release date was July 6. Any update?

I'm sitting on copies of Beardfish, Kaipa, and Stealing Axion - none of which I can sell before Thursday. Sitting on copies of Hearts Of Cygnus which I can't sell until the 28th. This sux.

It does suck. :erk:

Want to get Thank You Scientist and Ne Obliviscaris too, but I'll wait to package everything together.

I've never been good at waiting. :rolleyes: