Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

I used to sell their discs and DVDs. This new one is the first in an eon. I emailed them via Facebook. Have not heard back yet.

I would also be interested in the back cd's and especially their latest dvd, if you can swing it.

Oh and I guess I should ask........

Are you still expecting the new Anglagard cd for tomorrow? I want to order the new Kaipa, but a package deal would be much nicer :) *holds breath*

Fine!

Kaipa and Autumn Chorus it is then!

Guess I'll just have to wait a little longer for Anglagard ( I'm used to it :) ).

Any chance it might arrive around the same time as the new Frequency Drift? :worship:

Thanks

I would also be interested in the back cd's and especially their latest dvd, if you can swing it.

Obviously, buying from Ken is preferred, but if he isn't going to stock the back catalog of Quaterna Requiem, Greg Walker has them in stock at synphonic for $18 apiece... much better than the $70+ being pimped on Amazon for used copies.

Any plans to carry the new Mustasch - Sounds Like Hell, Looks Like Heaven?

Also, re-stocking Rage - 21?

Obviously, buying from Ken is preferred, but if he isn't going to stock the back catalog of Quaterna Requiem, Greg Walker has them in stock at synphonic for $18 apiece... much better than the $70+ being pimped on Amazon for used copies.

I've emailed them twice with no response. If Greg has the discs go for it.

I've emailed them twice with no response. If Greg has the discs go for it.

Greg Walker at Synphonic emailed me that he only has Quasimodo in stock, having just sold his last copies of the others. They have not answered Greg's email inquiries for over a year.

Musearecords has Livre in stock.

Amazon USA has the dvd in stock, but for $42

GEMM has listings for all of them, ranging from pricey to outrageous:bah:

Greg Walker at Synphonic emailed me that he only has Quasimodo in stock, having just sold his last copies of the others. They have not answered Greg's email inquiries for over a year.

Musearecords has Livre in stock.

Amazon USA has the dvd in stock, but for $42

GEMM has listings for all of them, ranging from pricey to outrageous:bah:

I was going to buy directly from their sight, but when I tried that it sent me to email. That seems like a waste of time. They don't seem too interested in selling their product. Too bad :err:

Hey Ken,

Will you be bringing in the new William Gray, 'Silentio'.

Absolutely loved their debut, 'Living Fossils'.

Thanks

Agree, the debut was fantastic!

A lot of cd's I buy, sort of get lost on the shelf after awhile. 'Living Fossils' isn't one of them. Dark, moving, periodically complex and adventurous. It finds it's way to the player fairly consistently.

Hey Ken,

Can I safely assume that you will carry Rob Reed's new 'Kompendium Project', due out in October?

Thanks

Ken,
Will you stock:
Erik Norlander: Live In Gettysburg (The Galactive Collective)
Thanks!

Also,
Do you know when you will be getting in the new re-release of Pineapple Thief - What We Have Sown?
(I see it has been released)