Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Among other things, acoustic versions of the tracks on the album.

Specifically, a second CD with "More wars (The acoustic sessions)" - 9 tracks. High-gloss offset printed discs and a high-gloss double digibook, which really highlights the fabulous artwork, 20 page booklet.

I mention high-gloss because Kscope usually produces their digibooks with matte covers and full color, though matte disc printing (Think the new Anathema CD). This is all high-gloss. Very slick - no pun intended.

Great music. And the second CD is excellent.

Tito

Kinda bummed about no new Prototype CD yet. I feel like I've been waiting for the new album since last decade! Has Lance shipped yet, Ken?

Tito

Oh Ken, slipping the new Anglagard in on a Saturday! Thankfully I was all over it.

That and 'Thank You Scientists' are gonna make for some good listening!

Kevin

Anglagard went up last night I think!

Thank you Scientist is fantastic!

Guess I wasn't on top of it :oops: Quick enough though :)

I've been eyeing up 'Thank You Scientist' for some time. After reading all of the killer reviews, it seemed like a no brainer.

Kevin

Any updates on the following:

Il Bacio Della Medusa
Captain Crimson
William Gray

Il Bacio Della Medusa is finally selling direct so I'll work something out. Captain Crimson will get here when I do my next Transubstans order. William Gray has been contacted. Waiting to hear back.

Surprised to see that a new Presto Ballet cd is being released on Oct 1. New singer is a guy named Chuck Campbell. Sample clips sound like typically excellent Presto stuff. Ken, I figured you'd stock this but I noticed you don't have any Presto Ballet on the site right now. What do you think?