Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

I know you will probably stock these, but just wanted to ask:

(1) Neal Morse - Live Momentum Blu Ray
(2) The new Steven Wilson Blu Ray

Well crap. I think I missed out on the Blind Guardian box set. Right before I bailed out of work yesterday afternoon I checked the LE front page and noticed a listing for it. However... I was busy last night and didn't get a chance to try and order it until this morning. No more listing. You snooze, you lose.

Picklelegaz----Bedroom Circus
Picklelegaz----In Progress

In the Vain of:: I.Q, Genesis,Citizen Cain,Red Sand & Marillion....

Are these Available Ken???? ( Neo- Prog)

Bob:

I just listened to samples of Picklelegaz. No way I'm touching that stuff. Did you listen to it?

Yes I Did..??? Its not ground breaking But its better then other cds I bought .Lately..(So its not a Buy or Die)????

Bob:

I just listened to samples of Picklelegaz. No way I'm touching that stuff. Did you listen to it?

Did you look at the band photo? 5 bald guys and the drummer is on his way to joining them. Pretty funny. And those samples were awful.

Okay, so here's one that will most likely be denied but since you've stocked Bilocate before and Obscura, I'll put myself out there:

Okular's new disc. The name is awful but here goes. It's called "Sexforce"
check it out here: http://okularmetal.com/

I'd still argue it's a hell of a lot better than Pickelegaz!

More likely ones:
The new DGM and Odd Dimension, both March releases if I'm not mistaken.

Hi Ken,

Were the new FM reissues part of the latest Esoteric batch or will you get those next month?

Ken:

Will you be carrying the new album by Karnya? I beleive its on Bakerteam records. Very cool sounding prog that I think comes out nexst Tuesday.

Thanks.