Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

You would be amazed how well some of these tribute albums sell. Otherwise they wouldn't exist.

They are mostly name driven. People pick them up because of the musicians involved or they like the main artist or just out of morbid curiosity.

Des anyone really want to hear Rick Wakeman try to play fusion or a Steve Miller tune? Why do people stop to look at accidents on the highway?

seems like Peter Banks was working up until the grave

Sal?
I picked up two cds fromClepsydra
Marmalade sky
second era of stonehedge; comment-jon

Does the version you carry of Falconer's "Among Beggars and Thieves" by any chance have the bonus track "Vi Sålde Våra Hemman"? If not, do you have access to that version?

(I know it's a shot in the dark since it's an older title, but had to ask; amazing tune I hate having to listen to on YouTube. And yes, I know the English-language version is on their second album, but I like the Swedish lyrics and mellower instrumentation of this version better :) )

It looks like the big big big box set is going to be an exclusive to Roadrunner but I'm still investigating. I know we will have the CD, deluxe CD, 2LP vinyl. That's certain.

Hi Ken,

Will you be carrying Il Tempio delle Clessidre - AlieNatura ?
I want to get that along with the new Nemo, which I see listed.

Thanks.

I have never been able to get a good line on their releases. I once contacted the band and they directed me to a distro in the UK that was more expensive than the retail prices over here. I'll take a quick check to see if anything has changed with them.

Odd band - they seem to have a solid fanbase, tour quite extensively. They take the DIY approach, which is fine, but they have the shittiest distribution - including zero presence over here.

I plan on having Subsignal. No worries.

I don't really have a strong opinion about Road To Red since it isn't out yet. I like live music and it captures Crimson at the height of their powers so I suspect that despite the price it will be worth owning.