Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Bob doesn't bother to actually look at the website. He would much rather vomit titles on to the forum and waste bandwith.

Turns out I allready have it....I have to much cds Im getting rid of the ones I dint spin anymore...:(

I don't know. Doesn't look like they have scheduled it for a US release so I have to wait for the import to arrive. Should know more soon.

Hey Ken,
Any plans to stock the new discs by these guys? I think Sky Harbor is next week and WHW the following week.

Thanks!

For fun I looked up the wholesale pricing on Pink Floyd. It would cost me less if I walked into Best Buy or Walmart and paid retail.

That's where I'm getting my copy and so should you.

For fun I looked up the wholesale pricing on Pink Floyd. It would cost me less if I walked into Best Buy or Walmart and paid retail.

That sucks. I'll get it from Amazon. I try not to give Walmart ("The Evil Empire" :devil:)too much of my business.

I have more on order. Should have them back next week. I still have some of the DVD version available but those won't be available much longer. Stack is dwindling down.

Ken,

Are the new Threshold Lt. Editions just stocked actually the recent Definitive Editions, remastered with bonus tracks?

Yes. 2012 reissues.

Awesome. My only dilemma now is whether to shell out the money. Maybe at least for the earliest ones, if the remastering makes any real difference. Most of the bonus tracks I already have when I purchased the Paradox: Singles Collection.

FM - NearFest 2006 (CD+DVD)
A LIQUID LANDSCAPE - The Largest Fire Known To Man
RED JASPER - The Great And Secret Show

It Bites 4 cd set----1986-1991 --- ( Whole New World)
Pain Of Salvation------Falling Home

PINK FLOYD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>