Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Ken,

I was thrilled when you recently stocked a couple of Ten albums. I've been wanting to get their stuff for some time but I don't like dealing with Amazon's system. Any possibility you might get more of their back catalog in, or perhaps their latest album from last year, Albion? I'm also looking to get Gary Hughes' Once and Future King, Part 2.

Thanks.

It depends on the label. It happened that we were dealing with Frontiers to get the Level 10 and Dracula titles and filled out the order with some mid-line/overstock titles. Ten was part of that. We used to sell Once And Future King Part 2 (cheap in fact if I recall correctly). Its probably out of print but I'm sure there are a ton of second hand copies floating around.

Gotcha. I prefer dealing with you first and foremost, but I'll look around to see if I can find what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the info. :)

Hey Ken,
Will you have this as well. Looks like there's 2 versions?
Any chance you will carry the Wolfheart disc Winterborn on Spinefarm?

Orden Ogan is already on order. Both versions.

Don't know from Wolfheart. Will investigate...

Wolfheart is the solo project byTuomas Saukkonen from Before the Dawn and Black Sun Aeon. This Spinefarm release is actually a re-issue. The first one was independent. It's high-quality, Finnish melo-death/doom with some proggy touches and quite well done. You've carried similar before but not sure if this is gonna do anything for you or not.
Here's a Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP6xK6m1EDc

Wolfheart is the solo project byTuomas Saukkonen from Before the Dawn and Black Sun Aeon. This Spinefarm release is actually a re-issue. The first one was independent. It's high-quality, Finnish melo-death/doom with some proggy touches and quite well done. You've carried similar before but not sure if this is gonna do anything for you or not.
Here's a Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP6xK6m1EDc

When I heard them a couple of weeks ago it did something for me! I'd buy!!! :kickass: