Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Any update on the rest of the Freak Kitchen reissues? I want to complete my collection and would rather get them from you than getting imports.

Any news on if the latest Damnation Angels or Soul Secret will be in stock soon? Also wondering if you were able to find out about the latest solo release by Pellek. Thanks!

Damnation Angels hasn't been scheduled for the US yet. If I had to guess I would say late May/early June but its a guess. Soul Secret should be here fairly soon. No news on Pellek.

Yes ( PALLAS) is on its way............Thank God 3 Months trying to get this....
I hope you enjoy it. It took a while for me to get my hands on it too. I ordered it off their website and tried to order the instrumental version at the same time but that didn't work out, website just froze. So I just got the main album.

They are not the easiest bunch to deal with. Years ago I tried to order their DVD, "The Blinding Darkness", sent credit card details, nothing happened, emailed several times and got no response. I eventually got to see them perform in London and bought it from their merchandise stall, I mentioned about the problem to the guy on the stall and he said he remembered that order and said they had a problem with my credit card numbers - which seemed a flimsy excuse since nobody else I have order stuff from has had a problem.

I hope you enjoy it. It took a while for me to get my hands on it too. I ordered it off their website and tried to order the instrumental version at the same time but that didn't work out, website just froze. So I just got the main album.

They are not the easiest bunch to deal with. Years ago I tried to order their DVD, "The Blinding Darkness", sent credit card details, nothing happened, emailed several times and got no response. I eventually got to see them perform in London and bought it from their merchandise stall, I mentioned about the problem to the guy on the stall and he said he remembered that order and said they had a problem with my credit card numbers - which seemed a flimsy excuse since nobody else I have order stuff from has had a problem.

I Lucked out ..Someone in this Forum Had an extra copy & its in Transit now....:headbang: