Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

OMG- as in Remorses to Remember? I've always considered that one of my favorite one-and-done CD's so I'm very excited to see a new one come out. That's awesome!!

That's the one. They completely fell off my radar so it was a nice surprise to see them releasing a new album today. Looks like an expensive import though so hopefully Ken can bring it in!

Because I love almost all of you...

I've been working away at getting the Pressure Points release at a good price. Luckily I was able to work out a deal. Not sure exactly when they will be here but sit tight - they will be here at a very reasonable price.

I've been working away at getting the Pressure Points release at a good price. Luckily I was able to work out a deal. Not sure exactly when they will be here but sit tight - they will be here at a very reasonable price.

Me too:D:wave:

Lovn' ya back, for reasons like this. Thanks a bunch.

There's a double-CD ELP Live at Montreux '97 coming next month. Don't know the label. Is this something you might carry, or should I haz mat up for a trip to Walmart?

There's a double-CD ELP Live at Montreux '97 coming next month. Don't know the label. Is this something you might carry, or should I haz mat up for a trip to Walmart?

I think its just the audio to the DVD that came out years ago. I'll check it out. Won't be a big title for us but it is something I would stock.