Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

I think they are just reissues from Magna Carta. They also did something similar with Magellan's first two albums.

Right....but I don't have them so it seemed like a simple and (hopefully) inexpensive way to pick them up. Playing them through my Zunepass(soon to be Groove) to decide if I will buy or not.

Hi Ken,

Do you know if and when you'll be getting the new Eldritch "Underlying Issues"?

thanks

Chris:

To be honest I didn't know there was a new one out. I'll investigate. That last one was a real stinker. I hope this is better.

Ken

Chris:

To be honest I didn't know there was a new one out. I'll investigate. That last one was a real stinker. I hope this is better.

Ken

Real stinker!?? That's a matter of opinion, Ken. I personally liked it. I would also be happy to see a new Gin Lady available from LE.

I don't know if anyone has asked yet, but will you be carrying The Mute Gods? If so, will you carry both formats?

Ken, with the arrival of the new Mystery album and getting the re-issue of Destiny?, I was wondering if you have any plans to restock Beneath the Veil of Winter's Face? I ask mainly because I think I could get it for a better price from you than direct from the band ($22 in their store) or elsewhere.