Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Ken, I'm sure you didn't mean to make the Oresund Space Collective album free (or is it a Christmas present ot all). Just letting you know.that the cost is $0.

Hi Ken. Two questions...

1) Do you know if Esoteric is reissuing the rest of Procol Harum's catalog and, if so, when?
2) Same question on the last three City Boy albums ('79-'81)?

Thx!

Doomshine on a label I have no contact with. Pass.

Ivanhoe is still an issue. Massacre's US distro is now up in the air. Working on it.

Maybe not your usual cup of tea, but you've carried some similar stuff in the past:

Fleshgod Apocalypse - King
Neoclassical/Symphonic Death Metal
Nuclear Blast, 2/5/2016

Borknagar - Winter Thrice
Century Media - January 22nd

I see you're carrying some of their earlier releases. Specifically I am hoping you might bring in the limited digipak version with bonus track.

No. Just did an order with Century Media and I didn't order it. They were never a big seller for us.

Things are very different now with Century Media being bought by Sony. We have to deal with them in a very different manner at the moment.

Ken, it looks like there is a new Cloudscape album out, "Voice of Reason". Is this on your radar at all?

We used to stock it. It was released here on Blistering Records, a label which didn't last very long so its been out of print in the US. I can have Jim check to see if its available as an import and what the damage is.