YOU WANT IN YOUR FACE KICK ASS METAL WITH A TOUCH OF PROG????

You want a cool band with a horrible name? MANIMAL!

**I agree, LOL. The name of the band is what took me so long to give them a try, but when I got curious enough I went to their myspace page and was shocked at how good they are! Great vocals, memorable tunes, with a crisp production.... I thought it was a WASP tribute band at first, LOLOLOL. Bottom line, great cd!

This shit kicks ass!!!! BTW, there's a lot worse band names out there....... Iwrestledabearonce???? SWWAATS????? Arsonists get all the girls?????

**I agree, LOL. The name of the band is what took me so long to give them a try, but when I got curious enough I went to their myspace page and was shocked at how good they are! Great vocals, memorable tunes, with a crisp production...

Same thing with me and the band Fairyland. I mean, the name doesn't get any worse than that. Then I finally checked an advanced copy of their new release, and I was floored. One of the best albums to come out this year so far!!!!!

Same thing with me and the band Fairyland. I mean, the name doesn't get any worse than that. Then I finally checked an advanced copy of their new release, and I was floored. One of the best albums to come out this year so far!!!!!
Interesting. I'll have to check them out.

Listening to the Manimal tracks right now... pretty good stuff.

Zod

Kudos on this recommendation. The disc kicks ass. Although I suspect the immediacy of the hooks, will mean the disc will have a short shelf life, I'm really digging this at the moment.

Zod

So the immediacy of the hooks has done nothing to diminish the shelf life of this CD. This disc regularly insults my mother and then kicks my ass when I try to defend her good name.

Zod

How did I miss this, oh well just goes to show what old age will do for you. I really like this, and the vocalist is awesome.