your best line-up

megamich

Dec 10, 2003
Israel
what do u think is the best line-up ever?
this is mine...

Vocals + Guitar - Chuck Schuldiner (r.i.p) (Death)
Guitar - Marty Friedman (formerly in Megadeth)
Bass - Steve Harris (Iron Maiden)
Drums - Hellhammer (Mayhem)

Naggamanteh, the whole point of me saying that there was already a post about this was to encourage people to NOT REPLY to THIS THREAD, as there is already one about the exact same thing posted before. If you wanna say your dream team, go find the other thread and respond to IT, not HERE.

Perhaps the instigator doesn't feel it is necessary to search for and revive a dead thread...

Anyway, my ideal line-up would be...

Vocals: Zak Stevens or Pasi Koskinen
Lead Guitar: Steve Vai
Rhythm Guitar: Jon Schaffer
Bass: Steve Harris
Drums: Neil Peart
Keyboards: Kevin Moore

vocals: Chuck Billy
Guitars: Jeff Loomis and Buckethead (think those two could create some dissonance, or what??)
Bass: Tony Levin
Drums: Igor Cavalera
Keys (if necessary): Kevin Moore

NocturnalSun said:
Naggamanteh, the whole point of me saying that there was already a post about this was to encourage people to NOT REPLY to THIS THREAD, as there is already one about the exact same thing posted before. If you wanna say your dream team, go find the other thread and respond to IT, not HERE.
Who cares, it's not really hurting anyone.

Lead/Rhythm guitar: Chuck Schuldiner (R.I.P)
Rhythm/Lead guitar: Jon Schaffer
Bass: Alex Webster
Drums: Flo Mounier
Vocals: Matt Barlow

NocturnalSun said:

Who are you to whine about it! Lighten up! :rolleyes:

Vocals - Dio (Rainbow)
Lead Guitar - Andreas Kisser (Sepultura)
Rhythm Guitar - Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath)
Bass Guitar - Les Claypool (Primus)
Keyboard - Sabrine Miar (Graveworm)
Drums - Nicko Mcbrain (Iron Maiden)

That Nocturnal Sun is such a douche!

Anywho, my dream band would probably consist of:

Vocals: Burton C. Bell (Fear Factory)
Guitar: Frederik Thordendal (Meshuggah)
Guitar: Trey Azagthoth (Morbid Angel)
Bass: N/A
Drums: Inferno (Behemoth) or Tomas Haake (Meshuggah)

I'd imagine that'd be a pretty cool extreme Metal band.

oh, I'm such a douche now for letting everyone know that there was already a thread about this? how do you figure? his lazy ass doesn't want to find the right thread to post his dream team in and I'M the douche for telling him to do a few extra mouse-clicks and get to the old thread? haha this is great. i love u too man

oh, I'm such a douche now for letting everyone know that there was already a thread about this? how do you figure? his lazy ass doesn't want to find the right thread to post his dream team in and I'M the douche for telling him to do a few extra mouse-clicks and get to the old thread? haha this is great. i love u too man

Did YOU start the original thread? If so, nobody cares. If not, you're a bigger douche than I had originally thought. Alright douche, assume for a second that there was an actual infallible rule in the forums that stated no one could start a previously-discussed topic, regardless of how long ago the topic was entertained. Consider the fact that about 90% of the non-news topics that are founded here on a daily basis are extremely generic ones such as "Favorite Black Metal Bands" and "Top 10 Favorite Death Metal Albums," which are very likely to have been discussed in one way or another before. Now, imagine yourself in the position of forum moderator whose job it is to monitor and ascertain the arbitrary actions of bored forum members and enforce this new rule indefinitely by diligently deleting every new topic that has been used before, which in its exact sum, is exponentially greater than those that are entirely original. Okay, now then, your job starts immediately upon reading my post. Remember your true purpose, to prevent the great, pernicious evil that is the repetition of forum topics on an ultimately insignificant message board. Go, brave, benevolent one! For it is not only your right, but your duty to make sure that everyone adheres to the rules, making this a safe and well-organized messageboard for all. Be sure to contact me if you're having fun.

Feeling a little like a savvy-motivated jackass? Good.

Reactions: Oceanic Motion
now this would be a nice death metal band ;)
Vocals : Glen Benton(Deicide - Vital Remains)
Guitar : Karl Sanders (Nile)
Guitar : Trey Azagthoth (Morbid Angel)
Guitar : Dave Suzuki ( Vital Remains)
Bass : Alex Webster (Cannibal Corpse)
Drums : Max Kolesne (Krisiun) or Pete Sandoval (morbid angel)

Here's mine

Vocals : Frank Mullen (Suffocation)
Guitar & Vocals : Karl Sanders (Nile)
Guitar : Luc Lemay (Gorguts)
Bass : Alex Webster (Cannibal Corpse)
Drums : Flo Mounier (Cryptopsy)