Zero Hour and Omissa @ Bourbon Street

interesting choice for opening band :p

I think I might go see you guys... My girlfriend lives up in Napa, so I might just past by

A few questions:

When will tickets go on sale?

For how much?

Will those awesome Zero Hour shirts (preferably the "bats" design"), and other ZH merch be on sale at the show?

I don't know exactly when tickets will go on sale but I will let you know once I hear something. (The tickets shouldn't be that much I think $12.00 Just a guess)

Yes we will have all our merch and that includes the Bat style Tees.

YOU RULE BRO and that's METAL!!!

Jasun/ZH

P.S. Have a great 4th.

Hey Ed here from Enchant

I wanted to say big time congrats on getting booked for Prog Power, great news! and your tour dates, and the new one! From the clip I heard it will be incredible as usual! Great work! You guys are incredible!

I checked out your clips for your instructional videos as well and man I have to say your just sick! totally cool! you are some of the best musicians in progressive rock today! hands down in my opinion! and I hope a lot of people will come check you guys and your amazing band out! I am hoping to get Sean and Doug out Sat with me for a bit, as you know our boy Sean is kinda busy right now :)

Hey rock heavy guys and the best of luck with everything.

I cut and pasted your info on our forum for our people as well hope it brings a few more heads in for you.

Hey Ed,

You know that's really, really cool of you bro to help spread the word about our show and really appreciate the kind words man....You've made our week.

Sean is the best man and I was very STOKED when I heard he was coming back from LA to join up with you kats. My bro Troy has always enjoyed your bass playing (ME TOO) and he'll be very stoked to see this post.

Look forward to seeing you at the show man if you can make it and it would be awesome to see my bro Sean there as well. We will see you guy's at Sean's wedding for sure and I very much look forward to chatting it up with you man.

YOU RULE ED and you're a class-act.

Jasun/ZH