Zero Hour Live In Houston, TX 10.28.2006 Next Sat!

SilentCries

"Stay Grey!"
Sep 17, 2001
HOUSTON, Tx
I can't wait one week til ZH invades Houston, TX! :headbang:

Everyone in TX needs to come out for this show! And welcome the boyz to Texas!

We got a great lineup for you too! Magistral, Six Minute Century & Shining Force!

Hope to see you all there....:) Who's coming to the show?

Angela

zh_myspace.jpg

SilentCries said:
I can't wait one week til ZH invades Houston, TX! :headbang:

Everyone in TX needs to come out for this show! And welcome the boyz to Texas!

We got a great lineup for you too! Magistral, Six Minute Century & Shining Force!

Hope to see you all there....:) Who's coming to the show?

Angela

zh_myspace.jpg

Does a one legged duck swim in a circle??
Is the Pope Catholic??
Does a bear shit in the woods??

Hell yeah, I'll be there. The entire Houston metal scene (all 100 of us!!) will be there!! Looking forward to seeing all you crazy sumbitches there. Angela -We have to talk - I don't remember some of those PP pix with you. How did my tongue get between your fingers?? And how did Carolyn's legs get wrapped around my torso?? Oh well - We looked like we were having fun!!

C-ya Saturday!!!!!

Chris :headbang:

TX Metal Cowboy said:
Yeah I'm going as a Metalhead...oh wait...:p

Yeah - Me too - I'm going as a SavaFreak!!!!! I may switch to posing as a drunk later, but that will just be an act!! Gotta be good - I am Kimbo's chaffuer!!

GINA - Yall better be there for SMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris :headbang:

Nah I'm not going. I can't stand any of the bands :erk: Oh wait, Don from Six Minute Century plays with us in Mindcrime and Krucible, Magistral are my great buddies and played 2 pre-parties, and Chris who is also in Mindcrime will be there with 2 of the coolest cats ever in Jason and Troy? What the hell am I thinking?

Nah I'm not goin....
:rolleyes:
Shane