A dick shun...

what's wrong with ite? it has some ace songs and not a single bad one i reackon. its great. but the mags always praise mandylion and nighttime birds and that. nighttime is me least favorite album with anneke. tho the first two tracks are ace.

sol83 said:
what's wrong with ite? it has some ace songs and not a single bad one i reackon. its great. but the mags always praise mandylion and nighttime birds and that. nighttime is me least favorite album with anneke. tho the first two tracks are ace.
It's not about those bloody magazines, I don't give a fuck about reviews. And I like ITE, but it sounds to "massive" if you get what I mean. Sounds as if they were trying to go back and kinda failed. Hmmm...well, maybe it's just me...:ill:

ite has a bit ups and downs. colorado incident or beautiful war for example...... but at the other hand we have songs like saturnine, amity, analog park and morphias waltz and these are winners and among me fave tg tracks.

gorik: souvenirs + monsters + amity + morhia's waltz + great ocean road + red is a slow colour + travel

and then you must have a good idea about them last works.

bad movie scene, probably built in the fifties, jelena.

and black light district is ace. best gathering track i reckon.

i bores me after a while to be honest (black light district)

btw the songs i mentioned are meant to have an idea bout the band, not because theyre superb (well they are of course hehe)

sol83 said:
bad movie scene, probably built in the fifties, jelena.

and black light district is ace. best gathering track i reckon.
well, bad movie scene is ace, and so is saturnine. There are some other good tracks on ITE so i reckon it's a nice album indeed, i agree with you sol!
For me it's like they always had their not so goo moments on their albums, but it's kind of normal. The good track are in majority imo. Souvenirs is great an HTMAP is good either, for example, Travel is one of their best songs ever imo. But as a whole album they haven't made an album as great as Antimatter did with Lights out or Anathema with A4 or whatever album. But that's just me two cents.