Album update thread :)

oooohh.....that was cute :)
I actually meant to be angry at you ( :p ) but now I can't anymore, haha.

But back to the topic!! Is there nothing you can tell us about the recording process today? Did it went "swimmingly" again (everybody get the swimming trunks out! ;) ) Or are you still working on the edit for your extremely cool and smart video? :)

Well the drums are pretty much done. We have one track left to record which will be played by a guest drummer. This week we start recording some vocals. At the end of the week we'll be moving to another studio where the rest of the instruments will be recorded.

here is a little montage of the weekends session in "the hole" :)

studio2.jpg

These 16 hour days are driving me up the wall o_O so I'm taking the weekend off :cool:

Yesterday we started laying down the first vocal tracks. I'll make a little video of Balfori in action next week. Until then... have a good one!

EXCLUSIVE: the first official release of the song titles (in no particular order
Casualties of Peace
Existence Unveiled
Lessons in Futility
In Nothing
Mendacities of a Corporate Messiah
When it Ends
Cyclic
Mot Natt
Intricate Astral Deception
Altruismens Gravøl
Slaves of Opinion

PS. several mystery guest appearances are lining up ;)

Yes, we`ve added two Norwegian lyrics to Cyclic. This is something I`ve wanted to do for a long time, and while I wrote one of them, M also had something older we could use. We did the vocals for Mot Natt yesterday, and it does sound pretty fucking great, if I can say so myself.

Ray

Howdy!

Sorry for the delay folks! I've been trying to put together another little video update, but computer problems have caused some unforseen delays. It should be ready in a few days.

As for the album, things are coming along nicely and we're pretty much on schedule. We're about 75% done I would say. We should be able to start mixing in 1-2 weeks. Nothing has been planned, but I would guess we're looking at a jan/feb release.

There has been some talk about a video for one of the new tracks, and although this is at a very preliminary stage it is definitely somthing we hope to accomplish.

stay tuned!

m