Alexi's ESP RV-350AL pictures

Mario86

Droogie
Apr 6, 2006
Milwaukee
Does anyone have any pictures of Alexi Laiho's Black and yellow ESP Rhoads with gold hardware and the "arrowhead" inlays? Any pictures would be appreciated. :D

Thanks! :D

what did you google for?

" Alexi's ESP RV-350AL pictures
Does anyone have any pictures of Alexi Laiho's Black and yellow ESP Rhoads with gold hardware and the "arrowhead" inlays? Any pictures would be appreciated.

Thanks! "???

well that aint gonna work.. Try again lad.

alexiblk8ih.jpg

search for Alexi Laiho ESP, or something like that, i tried it awhile ago and some things came up, or just go to scythes of bodom

alexi.jpg

1st joke/pic of warblade i had to laugh at.. keep it like that!

Feel_The_Force said:
I don't think ESP is for fags, if you get a decent guitar made by them with your specs then it will be good.

yep.. ESP Customs aren't bad at all.. In fact, i would love to have one. But at the moment, im not going for ESP, more like.. JS

War_Blade said:

You know?I find your Ibanez-obsession excessive.You should try this guitar before saying this,because is awesome.But if you try it,try it without thinking before that it's shit,because if you do,you won't have a real appreciation of the guitar.And I have nothing against Ibanez.Also I haven`t got Alexi's ESP,I'm not defending my guitar.

man alexi's guitars fucking rock beside the fact that awful music comes out of them id still buy a alexi guitar for the simple fact there a good well built guitar.

-Merrild- said:
eh..dumbass
Yeah, that was a bit harsh, I don't normally like ESP's, but the other day, I played a M-II Neck-Thru and I fell in love with it. So, maybe I was wrong about ESP's.

children of COB said:
You know?I find your Ibanez-obsession excessive.You should try this guitar before saying this,because is awesome.But if you try it,try it without thinking before that it's shit,because if you do,you won't have a real appreciation of the guitar.And I have nothing against Ibanez.Also I haven`t got Alexi's ESP,I'm not defending my guitar.

How can you be so sure it's so awesome if you don't have the guitar yourself...

Draznog said:
man alexi's guitars fucking rock beside the fact that awful music comes out of them id still buy a alexi guitar for the simple fact there a good well built guitar.

Ehh, no. I don't like the specs, change it to a Mahogany body and i might think about it, but i don't like his guitars shape or look really.