Alexi's ESP RV-350AL pictures

Justinschut said:
How can you be so sure it's so awesome if you don't have the guitar yourself...

Because I've played it.In the shop I usually buy they had one for a week and I played it.If not I wouldn't say.And I played the LTD,suposed to be the worse of the two,so the ESP must be impressing,because the LTD one was,and the ESP is better.

children of COB said:
Because I've played it.In the shop I usually buy they had one for a week and I played it.If not I wouldn't say.And I played the LTD,suposed to be the worse of the two,so the ESP must be impressing,because the LTD one was,and the ESP is better.
you cant tell its awesome by playing it once or twice, you have to play it a week every day before you can say what it's worth.

children of COB said:

uhh. They aren't going to sound much different. The only difference between the LTD and ESP is the tuners. Oh and the price.

Anyone who buys one should kill themself.

HomerJ_123 said:
you cant tell its awesome by playing it once or twice, you have to play it a week every day before you can say what it's worth.
he speaks the truth.. you gotta feel the guitar... I'm gonna make luuuv to ya woman, gonna lay you down by the fire, and caress your womanly body make you moan and prespire

Feel_The_Force said:
Anything made with your own specs will play good because it is how you want it, no matter who made it.
so if i made a guitar to your specs it would be good? even tho i have no luthier skills? :p

In the Shadows said:
uhh. They aren't going to sound much different. The only difference between the LTD and ESP is the tuners. Oh and the price.

Anyone who buys one should kill themself.
GOD are you serious?!:lol: so a machine made LTD will sound just as good as a handbuilt ESP? dude im not trying to flame but the ESP will have WAY better craftsmanship and better woods.LTDs are good guitars but they dont close to sounding like a custom shop ESP

"What is the difference between ESP and LTD models? For example, the ESP DV8 seems so similar to the LTD DV8-R, but the price is significantly different!
ESP guitars are built in our main factory and custom-shop located in Japan. These are completely built and assembled by highly skilled craftsmen using the best parts & wood selection. LTD guitars are produced in our factories outside of Japan (currently Korea or Indonesia), and are manufactured in larger quantities using an assembly-line production method."

3SP-0WN5 said:
GOD are you serious?!:lol: so a machine made LTD will sound just as good as a handbuilt ESP? dude im not trying to flame but the ESP will have WAY better craftsmanship and better woods.LTDs are good guitars but they dont close to sounding like a custom shop ESP

"What is the difference between ESP and LTD models? For example, the ESP DV8 seems so similar to the LTD DV8-R, but the price is significantly different!
ESP guitars are built in our main factory and custom-shop located in Japan. These are completely built and assembled by highly skilled craftsmen using the best parts & wood selection. LTD guitars are produced in our factories outside of Japan (currently Korea or Indonesia), and are manufactured in larger quantities using an assembly-line production method."

Looks like someone pissed off a ESP fanboy^

children of COB said:
You know?I find your Ibanez-obsession excessive.You should try this guitar before saying this,because is awesome.But if you try it,try it without thinking before that it's shit,because if you do,you won't have a real appreciation of the guitar.And I have nothing against Ibanez.Also I haven`t got Alexi's ESP,I'm not defending my guitar.

I have tried it, as far as vs go, and RR1 fucken pwns it. You have to understand that, us ibanez lovers are extremly picky and tend to think that everything else blows cock.

Rikkno said:
Looks like someone pissed off a ESP fanboy^

Pff...that's one of the few posts around here that actually provide factual information about a guitar line. Most of the arguments for gutars, provide no other factual information other than "AMFG [BRAND XXXXX] OWNS [BRAND YYYYY] SO HARD YOUR MAMA CAN FEEL IT!" and are baseless.

Rock Hydra said:
Pff...that's one of the few posts around here that actually provide factual information about a guitar line. Most of the arguments for gutars, provide no other factual information other than "AMFG [BRAND XXXXX] OWNS [BRAND YYYYY] SO HARD YOUR MAMA CAN FEEL IT!" and are baseless.

I was thinking that anyone was going to say anything which was not ''ESP sucks'',''what a gay nick'',''ESP's are shit'',etcetc.I agree with you and aso with you,3SP-OWN5.