Alexi's Skill Decreasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2005
Has anyone else noticed Alexi's skill descreasing over the years? I know he has chosen for a different sound, but I watched the St. Petersburg '98 and Rotterdam, then I watched Nosturi '06. He played a lot better and had better accuracy back in '98.

his skill descreasing over 2 albums already and live offcourse too

I have noticed that too..on nosturi his solos suck ass..but on the live in seul 2001 it is fucking awesome, and the rotterdam gig fucking owns too..but I don`t think the solos was THAT bad whe nthey played in Japan and Tuska 2003..so I dunno..and if you watch passage to the reaper he is pretty good but when you watch the video when he plays AYDY riffs and such on his american esp it sucks ass..

I would see the St. Petersburg '98 before you say that shit. I know that it is everyone's opinion, but it's kind of common sense when you see both sides of it.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
He does have very fucking many more solos to remember these days than he did back in '98.
and you say that in relation to what? no one mentioned a word about the amount of the solos. this thread discusses his skills going down

Joonas Lehtonen said:
He does have very fucking many more solos to remember these days than he did back in '98.
you turned a true topic in a gay thread

no he did not, he just made an attempt! and we were there to stop him

Status
Not open for further replies.