Alright you fetid pieces of bulky white shit

What is up with you and dicks? You talk about dicks all the fucking time, your name is The Butt, and your fucking signature exlaims that Swollenballs has 3 COCKS?! Are you a mega-faggot or just 15 years old with a 5th grade sense of humor?

Don't you have some offs to fuck there Sergeant Anal Probe?

That was terrible. I'm on the liuquor and I can even see that

Reading these insults makes me wonder, did I stumble into a forum for "13-16 Year Old Male Virgins" by accident? Not even trying to play along, that's a serious question.

Or maybe she's playing along better than you can fathom, you coprophiliac midget.

Annnd whilst I'm at it...

Reading these insults makes me wonder, did I stumble into a forum for "13-16 Year Old Male Virgins" by accident? Not even trying to play along, that's a serious question.

Just hurry up and post your picture of yourself so we can either laugh at how ugly you are or beg you for more pictures until you leave the site.

What is this, fucking 4chan?

By the way, Krow, for all your bleak wintry imagery, I bet you're such a shitty ornithologist that you can't tell the difference between ravens and crows.

What is the appropriate way to respond? I'm not sure if that is a warning or part of the thread.

Your avatar makes me want to gouge out the eyes of the homeless and wealthy alike. I mean fuck, look at that goofy piece of shit, did you paint that shit on?

If by paint you mean MS Paint then yes I did and yes it is awesome.

What the fuck is your avatar, an attempt to be edgy?

For your information it is the end of a beweaponed extremity, not that I would expect someone from Japan to get anything about a human body unless it was being invaded by tentacles and cartoon dicks.

P.S. I hope you enjoy the thread :lol:

Oh, woops, I forgot what thread this was...

...Because all you little fucktards with your fucking dipshit posts fuck up every thread the same fucking way. Fuck you all.

Enjoying it!

I'll leave you with this: no one thinks fictional monsters are cool outside of fictional monster fan circles. ;)