Antimatter cover songs?

angelic

vampiria
Which Antimatter cover songs you like?
For example:
Have U heard the cover of the "Mad World" from Antimatter?
(Gary Jules - Mad World is played at the end of the movie Donnie Darko)
In Istanbul concert they've made a surprise and that was really great choice, i think.

angelic said:
Which Antimatter cover songs you like?
For example:
Have U heard the cover of the "Mad World" from Antimatter?
(Gary Jules - Mad World is played at the end of the movie Donnie Darko)
In Istanbul concert they've made a surprise and that was really great choice, i think.
I was there :Spin: :Spin:
yeah it it was very good, Mick's vocals were perfect

There are 2 bands from LA wich I like and I think the sound would fit well in Antimatter,Darling Violetta and Velvet Chain,you might know them from their special appearances in cheesy vampire sitcoms,but the bands deserve your listening

Check DV's discography and some of the stuff by Velvet Chain,you guys will be surprised,maybe they can become future covers =D

Wild is the wind ... hmmmm personally Allan not one of my favourite from the movie and I dont know whether Mick can handle those prime cheese vocals...I suppose only time can tell...

hahaha my dad bought me the best of Hall and Oates this morning now thats what parents are for I tell ya!

bleed_black_orchid said:
Wild is the wind ... hmmmm personally Allan not one of my favourite from the movie and I dont know whether Mick can handle those prime cheese vocals...I suppose only time can tell...

hahaha my dad bought me the best of Hall and Oates this morning now thats what parents are for I tell ya!

I'm deeelighted!! :D