Anyone up for mastering a track?

No master here, becuase I would seriously fail in comparison to other masters posted, so just a quick question. Which, by the way, to all who have posted = :worship:

SPLAT - WHY ARE YOU NOT SIGNED YET! :D

Seriously - took a listen to your catalog up on SC last night, and I think Wake Darker Skies has probably become one of my favorite songs.

Good stuff dude. :headbang:

Its been a hectic couple of days so I have not had a chance to listen to the last batch of masters yet, but I will. Thanks again!

SPLAT - WHY ARE YOU NOT SIGNED YET! :D

Seriously - took a listen to your catalog up on SC last night, and I think Wake Darker Skies has probably become one of my favorite songs.

Good stuff dude. :headbang:

Hey, thank you so much for that! Honestly, I've never tried to market my stuff to a label before, I just get a lot of enjoyment out of making the music. Plus, we all live in different states and do all this shit online, so I don't really know how interested a label would be in a non-touring band.

Hey, thank you so much for that! Honestly, I've never tried to market my stuff to a label before, I just get a lot of enjoyment out of making the music. Plus, we all live in different states and do all this shit online, so I don't really know how interested a label would be in a non-touring band.

That's awesome man! I have the same deal with my band - one guy in MO, another in TX and me in PA.

Either way - excellent music dude! :kickass: