Anyone up for the Wrong single?

sailingarge

Marked by the triangle
Mar 3, 2006
Västerås - Sweden
Hi foks!

From the Facebook page:
‎"Wrong", the new single from the Gothenburg, Sweden-based heavy metal band EVERGREY, will be exclusively distributed with the upcoming issue of Close-Up Magazine, hitting shops in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway on February 3rd! more in-depth info regarding the single, check evergrey.net"

And this is from one die-hard fan to another:

If you live outside Swe, Fin, Den and No and want this...please let me know. I can buy the magazine and send it to you. You pay for the mag, shipping and the padded letter that will be used.

Cheers! :kickass:

The shipment will be for Brazil, can we arrange that?

Shipping in Sweden is quite expensive....

Lets say that the total weight is 500 grams, then the shipment will be: 90 swedish kr...thats about 21-22 BRL or 13-14 USD. I can also send just the single, but the magazine have to be bought anyway. But the shipping will be cheaper. 7 BRL if we are lucky or the next step that is about 14 BRL. But I have to take a closer look at this, I´m at work now. I will be back with the exact price later. See this as an example. =)

The magazine is: 60 SKR (about 14-15 BRL, 9 USD).

Do you have paypal?

(This numbers are for all of you outside Europe)

Dear sailingarge, can you send this in Romania?
I`m interested only for the single, don`t care about magazine
(I`ll pay for all, of couse). Thanks so much!

can you send this in Romania?

Sure, no problem. I guess that the shipping is 4 euro or 6 euro, it depends on the total weight that I don´t have now.

Price for magazine is about 6.5 euro

Do you have PayPal?

(This is for all European countries, but I will have a closer look at the prices. So I can make it as easy as possible for me to handle this service. So the price can go up a bit.)

Things like this makes you damn warm deep into the heart!
Great and fantastic gesture of you dude...
Amazing...:worship:

All the Best
Tom

Btw.... just so noone forgets

IN ORDER TO DELIVER THE SPECIAL-LIMITED-EDITION PACKAGE IN TIME, WE WILL ONLY SELL IT FOR 10 MORE DAYS!

I want the cd and the magazine too...
Im from brazil too and I have paypall...
Let me know about the price.

StayGrey

Things like this makes you damn warm deep into the heart!
Great and fantastic gesture of you dude...
Amazing...:worship:

All the Best
Tom

Btw.... just so noone forgets

IN ORDER TO DELIVER THE SPECIAL-LIMITED-EDITION PACKAGE IN TIME, WE WILL ONLY SELL IT FOR 10 MORE DAYS!

Thanks Tom! I appreciate that you appreciate it!

Carmilla: You have the prices in another answer from me. But they are not exact, I will have to look it up a little bit more to make it as easy as possible.

Shipping in Sweden is quite expensive....

Lets say that the total weight is 500 grams, then the shipment will be: 90 swedish kr...thats about 21-22 BRL or 13-14 USD. I can also send just the single, but the magazine have to be bought anyway. But the shipping will be cheaper. 7 BRL if we are lucky or the next step that is about 14 BRL. But I have to take a closer look at this, I´m at work now. I will be back with the exact price later. See this as an example. =)

The magazine is: 60 SKR (about 14-15 BRL, 9 USD).

Do you have paypal?

(This numbers are for all of you outside Europe)

Hi Sailing,
Yes, I do have paypal and I want the magazine anyway ...

Let's do it?!
I'm ready, tell me about it ok?!

Thanks Man!
I APPRECIATE IT!

Is it possible to send the single to Greece too ?
I am not interested for the magazine only the single :headbang: I will pay for the cost of both of-course just to reduce the shipping costs.
I have Paypal account and use it.
If you can please inform me how to proceed, I see already there are a lot of people interested !
Thank you very much :worship: in advance for offering to help, I was looking the other day that magazines site (I ended up there from Evergrey's Facebook account) and I did not understand anything there. I just checked here and I find this great offer. Sometimes luck plays strange games !

Thanks Tom! I appreciate that you appreciate it!

Carmilla: You have the prices in another answer from me. But they are not exact, I will have to look it up a little bit more to make it as easy as possible.

Yes.. i saw... I'm waiting for the exact price and your informations to proceed =)

thanks a lot!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

Forevergrey Brazillian Fanclub

That's a really cool thing to do, and I can tell from the responses that it's a popular idea :)

Personally I'm happy after pre-ordering the limited edition, but as someone from the UK, I really appreciate that you're doing this for those outside of Scandinavia and wanted to say a big thanks anyway.

The magazine will be released this Friday, so have patience =)

No news about the shipping prices. Have been very busy.

right sailing ...
but when you're ready to do it, let me know and I'll just give you here my address in advance ok?

Eduardo Greco

Address: Rua Vitorio Giometti, 735 Apto 42 B :: Jd. Nova Sta Paula
Zip Code: 13564-330
City: São Carlos
State: São Paulo

Phone: +55 (16) 9734-8183