Anyone up for the Wrong single?

And EU too ! Feel better sailingarge :wave:

Thanks! I'm back on track now and the US and EU thing is just hilarious! =)

I was out looking for the mag today and it hasn't been released jet, very very strange...it seems like just subscribers has got it so far.

But I will keep my eyes open and when it is in stores, I'll let you guys know it for sure!

Thanks! I'm back on track now and the US and EU thing is just hilarious! =)

I was out looking for the mag today and it hasn't been released jet, very very strange...it seems like just subscribers has got it so far.

But I will keep my eyes open and when it is in stores, I'll let you guys know it for sure!

Thanks for all your efforts dude..worse come to worse..I'll pester Tom until he buys me a copy. :D

I'll give you the e-mail FarOffGrace. And yes Sailing, it does include the magazine AND the single. Just e-mail them and say you want to purchase Close Up Magazine #128, they'll give you their paypal and bam, you're good to go. mail@closeupmagazine.net

I recommend you all to go this way instead through me. This is way cheaper than the price I can get as a private person for the whole package.

If somebody still want my help, just let me know.

Just so you know. There is 2 versions of this Close Up #128, one with Ralf and one with another band witch DVD is included and cost 99 sek instead of 59 sek. But you find the Evergrey single in both of them. If you choose not to open the magz and if you are a hard core collector you have have to buy both. :kickass:

Thanks for the info.:worship:
I was able to order a copy from the Close-Up site before I checked your info - I was going to post them for the other to read.
For anyone living in Europe, you can get the single + the magazine + shipping for 14 Euro via PayPal.

I discourage non-German fans from ordering through the Nuclear Blast store, they want us to pay 14 Euro for shipping only!

Thanks again

Thanks for the info.:worship:
I was able to order a copy from the Close-Up site before I checked your info - I was going to post them for the other to read.
For anyone living in Europe, you can get the single + the magazine + shipping for 14 Euro via PayPal.
I discourage non-German fans from ordering through the Nuclear Blast store, they want us to pay 14 Euro for shipping only!
Thanks again

Yeah you are right, Nuclear Blast shop worth only if you order some CDs, not for 1 or 2. I have used them a few times in the past and the shipping / packaging is very professional and very fast (they use courier service) but costly ...

So for one CD only it is not worth the trouble. The few times I have used them I got many CDs especially from their 1,00 - 7,00 € special prices (check them during holiday summer / Christmas). So the shipping costs was split and was affordable.

Probably I will try mailing the magazine directly too.