Ask Romeo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah! Don't get me wrong, I don't think they owe us anything, but that just proves my point more! I don't think Romeo us us anything, nroe does the band! So him actually answering the questions would be ubber sweet! But if he doesn't this thread was a waste of time and space! Which is not me saying i'm disapointed or upset that he is not responding!

proulxski said:
woah! Don't get me wrong, I don't think they owe us anything, but that just proves my point more! I don't think Romeo us us anything, nroe does the band! So him actually answering the questions would be ubber sweet! But if he doesn't this thread was a waste of time and space! Which is not me saying i'm disapointed or upset that he is not responding!

It would be really sweet; I don't think anybody's arguing that--but my POINT was you have no right to whine like this. You don't control his circumstances, and you don't control his choices. And you're forgetting someone else right here who has been kind to you by setting up this thread: Jax. How do you think she feels reading this? Stop dumping on Jax's kindness even if you can't quit bashing Romeo.

1.How much guitars (acoustic and electric) you have?
2.Will you ever redo the whole first album with Russ on vox?
3.Why you didn't play any song from "damnation game" on "Live On The Edge Of Forever"?
4.Will you ever play "The Odyssey" title track live?Maybe you can do something like Metallica - " S & M "

Look at how snotty some of you folks get, & you wonder why the band doesn't post here? Sheesh.

They don't always have internet access at every stop, & there was a problem with quite a few of the various band's computers getting hit with viruses. Mike did get a large batch of questions that I sent to him on one of his days at home, so be patient, he'll answer as many of them as he can, when he can.

Jax said:
Look at how snotty some of you folks get, & you wonder why the band doesn't post here? Sheesh.

Exactly the point I was trying to make.

They don't always have internet access at every stop, & there was a problem with quite a few of the various band's computers getting hit with viruses. Mike did get a large batch of questions that I sent to him on one of his days at home, so be patient, he'll answer as many of them as he can, when he can.

Ewwwwww...viruses suck. :yuk:

I was such an idiot recently...I opened one of those online postcards without looking at where it came from, and it downloaded 3 or 4 viruses to my computer. 1 second to hit "OK", 1 hour to scan and clean it all off my computer.

Sorry for going off topic there, but the maliciousness of people who send those things just floors me... :(

These are afew questions that i've been debating for a long time and i would've asked at the Meet and Greet at the Jones Beach (Wantagh NY) show.

1. Where did the Idea for V come from?

2. What company was your Guitar and LePond's bass at the Jones Beach show(And probably other shows.) They were NOT an ESP MK2 and a Music Man Sterling bass.

3. Is your ESP a custom shop? If not, how much did it cost?

4. How many people (aside from me) told you that you were their Idol at the Meet and Greets?

5. Was "Live On The Edge Of Forever" when you were o the Nightfall Tour with Blind Guardian?

6. Would you ever consider doing a side project with John Petrcci?

7. Do you think that you will ever tour with Dream Theater, because that would be one hell of a tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.