bath/lybm re-releases coming this fall

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
Dark Symphonies is re-releasing Bath and LYBM pretty soon - I don't have a specific date yet but everything is being wrapped up now. I assume it's to be timed in conjunction with the new Kayo Dot release on Robotic Empire. DS and I decided to add some bonus tracks to the albums - some you may have heard here, and at least one of them I have never posted. The lo-fi demo tracks such as The O,K, and T will have had some mastering done to them to put them at a listenable volume. Additionally, I wrote an in-depth motW bio/timeline for the extra pages of liner notes spanning both albums. So if any of you guys have been looking hard for Bath/LYBM, they'll be readily available again in a couple months plus some extras to make the re-releases fresh in a way. I'm happy this is going down, and buying the CDs from either us directly or DS will help us out.

:loco:

Awesome. A new motW t-shirt (or another printing of "Part the First") would add to the awesomeness.

Do you have a release date for the new album or your solo album yet?

cool. i was able to get the originals when DS clearanced out their stock, but i'll probably pick these up for band support plus my hideous desire for bonus tracks.

hey this is a good thread to ask, could someone post and/or direct me to the secret song? i once had it, but apparently it ran away.

street cred for deserving mp3 of the secret song:

-i have all 3 motW releases + kayo dot

-i have a motW poster hanging up in my apartment, next to an opeth one

-i know who vangelicsurgeon is

-once shook hands with greg massi

-saw kayo dot in a seedy bar complete with gang warfare outside the front door

-put up posters for kayo dot all over (3 distinct locations) southern california

uhmmmmm, i think that's it.

Is there going to be new artwork for the album?

DS can't be part of the current trend of re-issuing albums without commissioning someone to do new artwork, and a DVD and all of that fun stuff. Maybe even a 5.1 Surround Sound re-mixing of both discs?