Big Thanks to Rhavin2112!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
On the behalf of everyone in Katagory V, I want to thank Adam (Rhavin2112), for everything he has done to help spread the 'New Breed of Rebellion' and for having us on his radio segment on Seismic Radio! He has gone above and beyond any magazine, webzine or fanzine in helping promote Katagory V in just a few short days. He is not just a fan of Katagory V but a true fan of excellent heavy metal! He has taken every spare moment of his personal free time to bring the metal undergound to all of us metal fans... and in my opinion, that is a TRUE fan of this musical genre! you eat, sleep and breath it!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I also want to thank him for offering me a spot in his webzine, which I am very excited to be a part of! I hope everyone has as much enjoyment reading the column as I do writing it!

:D

And last but not least... the FULL version of "Dark Night" will be available for download exclusively on the Appropriate Apocalypse website! I just want to add that this is the "DEMO" version from the pre-production recordings, not the actuall recording from "A New Breed Of Rebellion". There are a few things missing in it, but you'll be able to hear the real version that is being recorded right now in a few short months. In the meantime, it is available for you to download and play to your hearts content! Enjoy!

Cheers!
Dustin

You shouldn't thank me. This is my job. All I do write about the things I love. There is very little sacrafice involved.

You guys give it 100% and with little or no rewards. the fact that you do this earns my respect, and my loyalty.

The staff at AA are at your disposal shold you need us