Bird/Serpent War lyrics??

Feb 10, 2008
The edge of Forever
I went to look for lyrics to Bird/Serpent War/Cataclysm, and the first few hits were all SX.
But the, there was a hit for someone named Tori Amos.

Tori Amos - Bird/Serpent War/Cataclysm lyrics

What is that all about, and who is Tori Amos?? I looked at the lyrics, and they are the same as SXs.

i'm pretty sure tori amos is a singer songwriter acoustic player. soooo, she definately doesn't cover BSW/C. i don';t know why it would be labeled that way.

eyeball if i have to compliment you on malcolm reynolds on emore time i'm gonna die. every time i do, you dissapear for a week!

haha, bout damn time man! i think i've made 3 comments about your av now. but i'm glad you finally heard me. yeah, i also heard they are going to try and continue the show at some point where it left off (with wash still alive, thank god) yeah it's the best gorram show out there. and if you don't think so, you're the most ruttin stupid man in the verse. hahaha

p.s. i totally have the song about jayne downloaded.

I did a search for "bird-serpent war tori amos" and a lot of stuff came up, so maybe it isn't a mistake. I like her stuff, so I'd be very interested to hear this.

I did a search for "bird-serpent war tori amos" and a lot of stuff came up, so maybe it isn't a mistake. I like her stuff, so I'd be very interested to hear this.

I don't know... I found a list of her songs which also contained "The Accolade"... I think it's a mistake. It'd be just too weird..

Yeah, that has to be a mistake. Even if she were to cover a Symphony X song, why Bird-Serpent War/Cataclysm? That song is insane. Or perhaps she just wanted to pick the one with the craziest title. Tori Amos, a closet Symphony X fan? Who knew?

Haha Wash is dead.

Ok guys, let's save the Joss Wheadon worship for another thread, huh. Perhaps you can PM each other back and forth and discuss how cool Wash was before that tentacle or whatever the hell it was killed him.