BLACK LABEL SOCIETY and DOPE Confirmed for CHICAGO POWERFEST 2009

WHAT ABOUT KIUAS!!!!?!?!?????????????
Kiuas would have been fun. However, the only disc I'm into by them is Reformation. I played the crap out of it for two weeks when I first got it, and have never reached for it since. I applaud the CPF guys for bringing in a band like Kiuas. I think those are the types of bands who should fill the middle tier.

Zod

Zod, all fair points, but then again the world isnt perfect. I think if all fans of the underground decided to abandon this show now, I think it would signal to the organizers that they need to stick to more mainstream acts even more in the future. In theory, the best way to show support for the underground side of things would be to buy up the tickets before the mainstream kids do, and then attend only the portions you want to see. An emtpy room in front of certain "bigger" band is as good a signal as the organizers would be able to get to not book that type of act again. Of course that's just being a little idealistic here. I wish this was the repeat of HC for us when the RC crowd showed up and made a party of it!

Anyways, thanks for the words of support for us!

Btw the Nostalgia preorder will begin late next week.

I was kinda planning on that after I heard about Luna Mortis and Diamond Plate but with dope,soil, devil driver, and sheephead there are too many bands that not make the ticket price, hotel room and drive worth it. If somehow DOPE canceled and some awesome band like Jag Panzer showed up I'd be at both shows.