Canadian Metalheads... (Loud)

Nesidara

Faery Dryad
May 7, 2002
Ontario, Canada
www.chivalra.com
If you are a fan of Metal and you live in Canada, you know that much music has made a feble attempt to design a show for us. It is called Loud (and the TV station is worse appearantly) Its was suppose to be a show where they would play all the metal and heavy stuff that doesn't get played on regular Much Music programing. But instead it became filled with Punk, Hardcore and Nu Metal (all of which get played regularly on Much Music)
But there is now joyus news about "Loud"
Much Music is in the works of creating a show called "The Punk Show" that will be aired an hour before "Loud" each week and it will play punk and hardcore (I think) either way Geroge, the host, has been telling viewers to get a hold of their favourite metal bands and/or people at the management companies to send videos to Much Music.
I'm still trying to find out who your suppose to address the videos to, but this is a call to raily.

We need you the canadian fans to get ahold of your bands and their managing teams and have them send their video to Much Music, so that "Loud" will have metal videos to play.

This is especially true with oversea bands, that don't get any radio or TV air time here in Canada.

Thanx we need the support... even if it's from people outside of Canada.
llamaura: Much Music (just like MTV) actually has no responiblity to get a hold of the record companies (unfortunately)
The reason is that if a band or their record company wants a video shown on tv, it's up to them to send that TV station their stuff :(
Which means if Rhapsody or Blind Guardian, or Nightwish wants their stuff shown it's up to them to force the record companies to send out the videos.... but maybe I'll check the
"Jurki" "Much Argentian" and "Much Musica" site and see if they play metal.. maybe they could get Much Music the music...

Nesidara