Cellphones

1241154930045.jpg

is that from oblivion, because it kinda looks like it?:loco:

tell me some non-utterly expensive phone that has 3G and a big screen, and it`s good for navigation.

Flip phones suck. And people owning them who go out of their way to make a loud "clap" noise by shutting it with one hand right after they're done speaking, you know those? Yeah, they should be shot for being twats.

muffin, i used to have one and i loved that sound, it's like music to my ears.

Flip phones suck. And people owning them who go out of their way to make a loud "clap" noise by shutting it with one hand right after they're done speaking, you know those? Yeah, they should be shot for being twats.

Yeah, unlike those people who take the time to slowly and carefully close their flip phones out of respect of others... :erk:

As an ex-flipper; thje things are spring-loaded to a degree, you can't not-clap them.

Oh clapping them just to shut them, thats alright, its the people that do it loudly on purpose, then proceed to look around to see if anyone saw them being cool as shit and important, believe me these people exist and i wanna throw heavy objects at them :lol:

my slide phone makes a dinging noise when I open/close it.
I want to change it to tourettes guy, so it yells "SHIT" when I open it, and "PIIISSSS" when it closes.