Chicago Powerfest 2005

Squeak said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man, I didn't even read it that way but um, yah... I guess I should specify that I meant girlie SHIRTS! OMG that was too funny. :tickled: Is it just me, or are all of us getting more goofy as the days get closer? LOL

Yeah, I couldn't resist that one, ha ha! :D

All kidding aside, yes, I am always looking to add to my collection of girlie SHIRTS. :tickled:

I think we are *definitely* getting more goofy as the days get closer. :loco: But who cares? Powerfest weekend is going to rock!! :headbang:

Can't wait to meet everyone in person!

Steph

Squeak said:
OT: Kim, did you get your cd? Hop on yahoo msgr if you have time. :)

I got the cd today. Listening to it now. Now you've got me even more excited to see the show.

I still say I want a girlie shirt that says "I'm with Tad!"

See ya soon.

Kim K said:
I got the cd today. Listening to it now. Now you've got me even more excited to see the show.

I still say I want a girlie shirt that says "I'm with Tad!"

See ya soon.

LOL! That's a great idea for a shirt! I think mine should say "Got Morgana?" :D

I'm glad you are enjoying the ML comp that Squeak sent you. I've been a fan of theirs for YEARS and have spent lots of time shouting their praises from the rooftops and blasting their music from my speakers! :headbang:

Steph

Squeak said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man, Is it just me, or are all of us getting more goofy as the days get closer? LOL

It's the Tad Morose forum. I live a secret life as a warlock and I put a curse on this board. Everyone's intelligence drops by 30 points when they post here. :loco:

BTW Shaye read my sig !! See if you recognize this name....

Bryant

Bryant said:
It's the Tad Morose forum. I live a secret life as a warlock and I put a curse on this board. Everyone's intelligence drops by 30 points when they post here. :loco:

BTW Shaye read my sig !! See if you recognize this name....

Bryant

A HA! That explains it! :lol:

Steph

TwstDrSteph said:
LOL! That's a great idea for a shirt! I think mine should say "Got Morgana?" :D

I'm glad you are enjoying the ML comp that Squeak sent you. I've been a fan of theirs for YEARS and have spent lots of time shouting their praises from the rooftops and blasting their music from my speakers! :headbang:

Steph

I'm really enjoying the cd. Charles has a very unique sound. Can't wait to hear them live.

Ok, this is unfair, two extremely talented kick ass bands in one small Swedish town. I say that one band has to move and since my town is currently without an aformentioned band, I'm volunteering my town as a relocation site. (Can't blame me for trying)

Kim K said:
I'm really enjoying the cd. Charles has a very unique sound. Can't wait to hear them live.

Ok, this is unfair, two extremely talented kick ass bands in one small Swedish town. I say that one band has to move and since my town is currently without an aformentioned band, I'm volunteering my town as a relocation site. (Can't blame me for trying)

I think that's a *great* idea. I have a spare bedroom. :D

S

Squeak said:
I'm glad you're liking the cd, Kim! I KNEW you'd like them. That's why I kept bitchin' at the Seismic DJs for not owning anything by them! I did send Phil a copy, though. \m/ Once I get TJ's addy again, I'll send him one too.

Well, the only problem is you didn't include song titles. And yes, we do need to get after those DJs to play some ML and some TM. Maybe once I stop working all these doubles, I'll get the time to start fussing at them again. Under a week now and counting. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! See ya soon.